metting her

Unknown pov.

I'm out on a mission tying to find the boys that stole our shipments. I see a café and see the most beautiful girl ever. I take out my phone and take a picture and send it to the group chat between me a the guys.

Maddie pov.

"Ugh, I just want to go home, Ariel," I said. "Girl, stop complaining. You're the one that said, "Let's open a café so I don't want to hear it. You get to go home in 2 hours like always." I was about to say something the door opened, and everyone went quiet. I looked at Ariel and said, " What's wrong ?" She said ."You don't know who that it?" "No i dont. Should i?" Before she can say anything, I turn and go to his table and say "Hi my name is Maddie. What can i get for you today? " as he looks up at me and omg his eyes and say "you have really pretty eyes, " as I hear Ariel yell, "MADDIE!" I turn towards her as I hear him chuckle behind me and and say. "ARIEL STOP YELLING AT ME DAMNIT". As I look at her and she says, " You can say that to him," and "why not?" "Because his in the mafia!" Turning towards him and say "are tou the learder or a follower?" He say  "im one one the leaders anx you have oretty eye's too" and I look down blushing and say "thank you" as I feel a slap to the back of my head and I freeze and I hear Ariel laughing. Turning towards her and say "what the hell?" And she just laughed."You freezed again haha why fo you do that?" She asked, still laughing. I feel myself start to cry because of everything that has happened, and I thought she was my best friend, but I'm tired of her doing stuff like this to me. Turning towards Mason, he sees the tears and asks, "Are you ok?" I shake my head no. He stands up and tugs me into him and hugs me. Once I calm down, I go in to the back and sit down.