Drunk confessing to toji

"Are you drunk?" Toji questioned, looking amused. He had crossed his arms around his chest. "Uhhhh no?" You replied with a cheeky wink.

"What are you doing here?" Toji asked, leaning against the wall.

"I came here to confess!" You shouted with a smile.

"Really?" He chuckled. "Yeah!" You nodded.

"Okay go on then." Toji smirked.

"Soo I like you! No wait, scratch that I love you? You're my ideal type and I am ready to get wifed up." You slurred your words.

"I love your scars. Oh! And the lip one." You slammed your hands on the wall encasing him.

A tiny drunk woman trying to cage a 5'9 muscley dude with scars and tattoos was such a sight to see.

You roughly grabbed his chin and pulled him into a kiss. Your other hand was tugging on his hair.

You pulled away leaving a string of saliva between you. You let your breath tickle his ear. "Did you like my confession?" you whisper yelled.

Toji chuckled. "For a moment I thought ya weren't drunk."

You patted his cheek and turned around. "Where're you goin?" He asked. "I confessed so I am leaving now." you smugly replied and wobbled your way towards the stairs.

"You dumb idiot." he cursed as he picked you up.

You flailed around his arms as he brought you into his apartment. "Yer so dumb." He shook his head fondly.

"I love you too." you incoherently mumbled and fell asleep.

-💓-
Hope y'all liked it
Have a great day!
Senia<33