Training

- "But daddy I like my long hair." A little girl with long black hair was crying with tears streaming down her face to her chin dropping down the white floral dress she was wearing.

In the same room with her, there was a tall man all dressed in black suit, with a white shirt and a black tie. He seemed tired with big dark circles under his red eyes. He was resting his back to a wall near a window and was smoking while looking outside the window at a black SUV that was parked nearby. An old woman was trying to comfort the little girl while she was preparing the scissors and combs for her.

- "Daddy! Please!" The little girl cried looking at the man while the woman was resting her hands on her shoulders pinning her to the chair.

- "I told you already, Amatsu, stop calling me daddy! You shall address to me as father behind closed doors and as sir outside." The man spoke. His voice had no inflection, it was deep and steady. His eyes never left the SUV outside.

The little girl was trying to fight the old woman at which point her father turned his face to her and his gaze made her froze in place.

- "Father sir! I refuse!" Amatsu said gathering all her courage to confront her father.

- "Cut her hair." The man said looking at the old woman who bowed in front of him and turned to the table where the scissor was.

Amatsu seized the opportunity and sprinted from her seat to the door, but her father grabbed her arm and threw her to a wall. The little girl looked at him with anger in her eyes while the tears continued to pour down her little face. She gently touched her arm which had the fingers of her father imprinted on the skin.

- "Why do you hate me, father sir?" She asked trying to steady her voice.

- "He does not hate you, Amatsu, but you have to listen to your father." The old woman spoke in a sweet yet imposing voice. "Come here, girl, let's finish with all this matter."

- "I refuse..." Amatsu whispered looking at her father who took his place by the window.

- "Move, Amatsu." Her father spoke in a demanding voice.

- "No..." The little girl whispers between sobs.

The man exhaled deeply, grabbed her arm while she was squealing in pain, dragged her to the chair and pushed his foot to her chest.

- "Cut it, Hana." He ordered the old woman who immediately grabbed the scissors and the comb and began to cut the little girl's hair.

It was hard for Amatsu to breathe with her father's foot pressed against her chest. She tried to push it away from her, but with no success. Her father was never kind to her, but also he was never so aggressive or violent. Her mother died in childbirth and she considered herself to blame for it. According to Hana which was her nanny, her father loved her mother more than anything in this world. Before his wife death, Takeru, was a joyful and kind man, buy after her death he went on a dark path. Amatsu had no idea at that point what a dark path meant, not did Hana explained to her.

- "Amatsu, from today on you'll be a little boy. You should act, speak and behave like a little boy, otherwise I'll be extremely disappointed in you. This will be your mission. DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME!"He raised his voice to her.

The little girl nodded and swallowed her fear. All she knew about her father from Hana was that he was always in missions which she found extremely interesting. Even asked Hana if her father will ever take her in a mission. At which Hana responded:" When time will come."

- "Time had come." Hana whispered while she was cutting Amatsu's hair.

Amatsu understood what the woman meant and her tears stopped.