8 cats

I had a lot of animals growing up and one constant animal that we always had was cats. I was about 8 to 10 when our neighbor's stray cat came to our porch and I decided to name it I named her Pepper cuz she looked like it according to my aunt. Pepper was a very fat cat, one day she was on our porch even though it was just concrete. She was in a mattress that we had to take outside because of the molding, of course, we had to get rid of it so we stuck it outside and the cat was having babies in it, outside in the pouring rain it was freezing the only way we knew that she was in there is because we were searching for her to give her food or to make sure she wasn't hurt or anything. Mom found her inside the mattress having babies and when we went to take her inside my aunt was holding her and she had a baby in her hand. Pepper had at least eight kittens and boy was that a lot to handle when you do not have a lot of room in your house. So they were stationed in the playroom until they grew up and Mom sold them, well most of them now, we only have two cats the mama is Pepper and she's chunky the very skinny daughter is named Anastasia.

(I do have a picture of Anastasia though she's kind of skittish. It's my first time making a book so let me know how it is.)

)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
catजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें