alastor headcanons 1 (platonic)

.alastor is quite a happy man, or so he appears to be.

.he prefers to drink black coffee over normal coffee, he just likes the bitter taste it has.

.he's not overly touchy but he does give head pats and shoulder hugs.

.he takes enjoyment in cracking dad jokes, especially to you. He's like a home away from home father or almost like a guardian of sorts.

.he enjoys spending most of his off days reading or sometimes on the rare occasion drinking tea with you, but only if it means getting you to waltz or dance with him.

.speaking of waltzes and dances he's quite tall so it's comedically funny and awkward, with him having to bend slightly just to dance with you or you having to use your wings to match his height, but you both figure it out eventually.

.he's introduced you to mimzy, she doesn't like you much and you also don't like her either, the feeling is mutual between you both.

.he hates TVs or modern technology, anything that came after the radio, he especially hates vox, both of them hate each other, With vox trying to one up alastor on a daily basis.

.he's a morning person, doesn't matter if it's seven am you're getting your ass up if your sleeping over at his house.

.speaking of that his whole house or mansion everything is super 1800s to 1900s. Super old and kinda fancy, the guest rooms are decorated with red things, like red flower wallpapers, red satin bed sheets and velvety cushions and chairs.

.he has his own home library with a nice fancy fireplace, the halls of his home have pictures lining the walls of his old past, With pictures of him, his mother and his father.

.he's not quite fond of blitzø, striker, crimson and especially chazwick. He can't stand them at all, especially Chaz, if he could tear him to pieces with his tentacles and shadows he'd do it without a second thought, but he restrains himself from doing so only because you ask him so nicely not to harm or kill Chaz.

.all in all, he's pretty nosy and pretty much almost a stalker, you have him wrapped around your tiny finger and you don't even know it, he'd take over all of hell for you, you're never gonna get rid of him now.

"Hohohoh! Darling I'd be a liar if I said that I wasn't fond of you! Why, you have me wrapped around that tiny finger of yours!"

Word 423