It's A Stickup

featuring Cench only

trigger warnings: robbery

Y/N blew a bubble in her double mint gum. She looked at the clock. 3:30 pm. Her shift was soon to be over. Her feet ached from standing since the early morning. With her new job as a bank teller she was hoping to make more money in her career in finance, only to be stuck in the same cycle.

"Y/N, after this customer you can go home." Her manager twisted her blonde ends as she passed by Y/N's register.

Y/N rolled her eyes, "Why? I don't get off until four?"

"We're cutting hours sweetie. Now go and take care of our clients."

Y/N untwisted her face as her manager walked away revealing a man with a basketball cap on his head. She eyed the man as his eerie energy spread through the bank, "How can I help you today?"

The bank was fairly empty. It was a random Tuesday evening and their slowest day yet. A few older clients stood at the ATM machines. The security guard was on break.

She wasn't ready for the click of the gun when he pulled it from his waistband. Y/N flinched at him shouting, "Take me to the fucking safe!"

Her coworkers screamed noticing his gun. The clients at the ATMs scattered for the exit. Y/N's hand moved to the emergency button right below her desk. He pushed the gun into her face. The feeling of cold heavy metal rested on her temple, "Hit that button and you're dead."

"Just relax, I got it." Y/N tried to keep her voice steady as she calmed down her screaming coworkers.

With trembling hands, Y/N moved in his direction. She winced when he grabbed her bicep tugging her. He pushed her forward making sure no one was following them. A giant silver vault came into his view.

Y/N punched in the code still feeling the gun at her side. She whimpered when he pushed her to the ground as the door opened. She watched as he stuffed money inside his bag. Some of their wealthiest clients had safe deposit boxes. His eyes flickered with greed when he saw them.

"Open it."

Y/N nodded turning the key to the boxes. They clicked open revealing diamonds. The man scooped them up clutching onto them. Y/N watched as he bagged the diamonds and made his escape.

...

"I said I don't know who he is?" Y/N rubbed her forehead as the detective sat in front of her for the millionth time.

The detective took a look at his notepad, "He was wearing a baseball cap you must have seen him."

She shook her head, "I didn't. Once I looked at his face he pulled on a mask."

"And then what?"

Y/N wanted to roll her eyes, "And then he took me to open the safe."

"You do know bank procedure, correct? You're not supposed to open the safe under any circumstances."

She leaned against the desk in the interrogation room, "You think I had something to do with this?"

The detective twisted his pen, "You were the only one to have interacted with him?"

Y/N leaned back in the chair laughing, "You think I'd tell you all this information if I was in on it? How about my manager? She left right before the robbery occurred. I don't see her in here?"

The detective's jaw ticked, "Okay, you're free to go right now. But I will be in contact!"

Y/N closed the door to her apartment resting her throbbing forehead on the cold door. She jumped hearing the click of a gun behind her.

"It's a stickup, show me your hands." Her boyfriend Oakley spoke not able to contain his laugh.

Y/N turned around smiling. He sat on her couch. The money sprawled all over the coffee table. The diamond sparkled in the palm of his hands.

Y/N dropped her bag and sat in his lap hugging him, "Bae you were so serious!"

The two laughed, "Now did you really have to put the gun in my face?"

His slender fingers moved the curls from her face. Oakley kissed her lips, "I'm sorry love. I was a bit too invested." 

Y/N laughed and embraced him again, "When is our flight?"

He held up the diamond that made her eyes sparkle, "In a few hours. Pack light. The passports are ready."

Y/N nodded getting up from his lap. She snickered when he hit her butt as she walked away. The plan was working and she was ten times richer. 

Author's Note:

Vote and comment

idk if this is good, it's been in the drafts for a minute

everytime I watch Waist Deep I write shit like this lmfao

I was absent for a bit I had the worst weekend in a long time honestly