Margaret

Brittany's POV
We drove home and this time I drove considering that Rigby is an AWFUL driver. When I pulled up we saw everyone sitting outside and Benson had a look of rage on his face. "RIGBY WHY DIDN'T YOU INFORM US THAT BRITTANY WAS AWAKE!!!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL US YOU WERE LEAVING! EVERYONE WAS WORRIED SICK!!" Why was he so mad?? We were only gone for like an hour. Then Mordecai spoke up "Yeah dudes, you've been gone for like 4 hours." Oops...guess time really does fly when your having fun. "Brittany since this is your first couple days here I'll let you off the hook but Rigby as punishment you will be cleaning the gutters first thing tomorrow morning AND you will be doing all the chores without Mordecai. Now get out of my face or your fired!" We both ran inside and instead of being scared we just looked at each other and laughed. "Don't worry I'll help you tomorrow. After all we are partners in crime."
Mordecai's POV
Thanks to Rigby getting himself in trouble I have a paid day off tomorrow! Guess I'll watch some TV. Right when I was about to sit down I heard the door bell go off and when I opened the door I saw someone I never wanted to see again. The person that broke my heart yet still owns my heart, the person that I've been trying to get out of my head, the person I never thought I'd see again. Margaret...