38 - Out Of Jail

It has been two weeks since Chiara last saw her mother on the store. Parehong nasa basketball court sa kulungan sina Carlos at Ador habang may ilang pulis na lumapit sa kanila. Kasama ang mga pulis na iyon, si Hepe Alejandro ang pumunta kay Carlos at Ador. They were both confused on why the chief called them.

Ador: Kuya, bakit nandito si chief Alejandro?
*in confusion*

Calros: Hindi namin alam okay. Baka pwede nating hilingin sa kanya na tulungan tayong makaalis dito. I don't even like it here anyways. It's worse than accidentally trying to shoot Leona in the first place.
*in a furious tone*

Ador: Don't worry Kuya, pwede naman natin siyang hilingin na itakas tayo, pero kung hindi........I guess that we have to rely on someone else to do it for us.

Carlos looks at Ador as he whispers something to his ears.     

Carlos: Ador, aalis na tayo dito at kahit anong mangyari, wala tayong kailangan maliban kay chief Alejandro. He's the only person that we can trust on because I have known him for a long time even before you met Feliz.
*in a whisper*

Carlos: Remember, he mostly helps us with everything that is happening inside the mansion and we really need to clear our names.

Ador didn't respond as chief Alejandro approaches them.

Chief Alejandro: Carlos, Ador........

Carlos and Ador looks at chief Alejandro as they remained quiet.

Chief Alejandro: Come with me.....

Carlos and Ador both followed where chief Alejandro is leading them to. He head them to his office as there is no police men around them. Carlos smiles and giggles a little as he stands right next to Ador because he has a feeling that Chief Alejandro would make then get out of jail.

Chief Alejandro: I made the police stopped the investigation between the both of you kasi tinatapon ko lahat ng papeles nila na may kinalaman ako sa kaso mo kaya heto. Maswerte ka na nandito ako.

Chief Alejandro then gave Carlos and Ador a hat and a spare of clothes to change. Carlos and Ador eventually was able to escape jail as Chief Alejandro is standing in front of the spare car that he told Carlos and Ador to take.   

Ador: Chief, salamat sa paggawa nito para sa amin. Akala ko habambuhay na kaming mananatili ni Kuya doon.

Carlos smiles as he also thanks the Chief for helping them out. Carlos and Ador began to drive away as nobody saw them escape from jail. Alejandro looks around to see that there isn't any policemen around the location as he watches them leave. 

- Inside the car -         

Carlos is driving on the way to the mansion as he is thinking of his next plans. Words are forming in Carlos' mind as he is thinking of getting rid of Olga.

Carlos: Dahil sa wakas ay nasa kulungan na ako salamat kay Chief Alejandro, kailangan ko talagang tanggalin si Olga. Matagal na siyang humahadlang sa akin at kasalanan niya ang lahat sa pagkamatay ni Leona. She should've been the one that get shot instead of her.      

He's in a angry tone when Carlos says that in his mind. On the other side, Ador looks at the window as he is happy because he can't wait to see Feliz and the rest of the family. He knew that Carlos would make another plan in order to get what he wants.

Ador: Kuya, are you planning to do something against Olga?
*in a concerning tone*

Carlos: Oo Ador. I'm planning that we should get rid of her. Siya ang dahilan kung bakit kami napadpad sa kulungan dahil sa kanya.

Ador: But how will we do that? We might get caught and then we'll go back to jail again-       

Carlos becomes furious at Ador as soon as Ador was cut off. He made Ador look at him as if he's seeking revenge.

Carlos: Revenge Ador.......

"Revenge........"

Ador repeat the same word that Carlos said to him as Carlos say it again. Carlos is seeking revenge on Olga who is ruining Carlos' plans. Habang papunta sa mansyon, napansin nina Carlos at Ador na walang ibang tao sa bahay kaya nagpasya siyang bumalik sa kanyang silid at magpalit ng damit. Ganun din ang ginawa ni Ador sa pag-utos sa kanya na pumunta sa kusina para simulan ang plano.

In this plan, he is planning to go to Olga's house to kill her, but little did they know is that Olga moved out of her old house long time ago. He doesn't know that Aidan have been setting up all of his plans against his father and Ador.    

Ador: Kuya, sigurado ka bang gagana ang mga plano mo dahil feeling ko hindi na nakatira si Olga doon dahil sa mga balitang inilabas noon.

Carlos looks at Ador and his plans that are already set up in a big map where it locates Olga's house, the mansion, his backup homes that nobody knows, etc.

——————————————————

- Olga's house -         

Habang si Olga ay nanonood ng TV habang si Leona ay natutulog sa tabi niya, inihiga niya ang kanyang ulo sa tabi niya habang hawak niya ang kanyang mga kamay. Soft music ang nasa background habang ang dalawang ito ay nagkakaroon ng pagkakataong magpahinga hanggang sa biglang tumunog ang telepono ni Olga.  She grabs it as she saw that it was Aidan who is calling her.

Olga: Aidan, why did you call?

Aidan: Atty. Olga, kanina ko lang nalaman na nakalabas na sa kulungan sina Carlos at Ador.

Olga was shocked on what Aidan said. She didn't even know what else she has to do in order to keep Leona safe from Carlos.

Olga: Paano? Paano sila nakalabas ng ganoon lang?
*in a confused tone*

Aidan: Naniniwala ako na si Chief Alejandro ang nagpahinto ng kanilang imbestigasyon dahil "wala talaga silang ebidensya laban sa kanila".   

Aidan explain the rest of the news about Carlos and Ador as Olga continues to listen to what he is saying. She is in disbelief because she has no other places that she could stay. Olga has a bad feeling that Carlos and Ador knows where they are currently staying at. Looking and holding Leona's hand while she is sleeping made Olga upset because she doesn't know what else to do in order to keep Leona safe.

Olga ends the call as she sigh. Sadness were filled on her face as she continues to hold Leona's hands while faking her smile.

Olga: Leona, hindi ako papayag na pilitin kang bumalik kay Carlos. Wala na sa kulungan sina Carlos at Ador at ngayon ay pareho na nila kaming kukunin. Mahal mahal kita Leona. Kailangan ko talagang malaman kung alam ni Carlos at Ador kung nasaan kami. Kung makita nilang dalawa na buhay si Leona, pareho nila akong papatayin at ilayo sa akin.

Is this story going to be a good, bad or sad ending between Olga, Leona, Aidan and Chiara?

You'll find out soon.............Have a wonderful day yall !!!

.

.

.

If anyone published or is planning to write a story about #LeoLga / #JanDrea, you can mention me or tag me on twitter so we can read your stories too.

"Spread love and kindness towards each other"

- II_Pringle 💖