𝟰

Next day,  you went back in track, your manager told you the next time you'd show up to school would only be on exams days

Next day, you went back in track, your manager told you the next time you'd show up to school would only be on exams days. Your schedule became busier than before, you barely had time to breath. going back and forth, from a photoshoot to an interview then practice and again. You were drained and overworked, your phone hasn't been touched ever since the last day you showed up at school, which means- you haven't showed up on weverse for a few weeks already.

You'd see jungwon only when you arrive to school to take exams, but then disappear right away after you finish them "waiting for a new update again?" sunghoon asked jungwon who was staring at his phone and refreshing the page every minute, "yeah" he replied "she's always online around these hours" he added "have you seen her at school?" sunghoon asked, jungwon froze for a second, thinking about the last time you showed up at school, "only when there's an exam we need to take"

"maybe she just has a busy schedule," sunghoon shrugs "you're barely online when you have a tight schedule" "right." jungwon nods "but i wonder if she's alright" he sighs and closes his phone.

The past days has been awful to you. You slowly felt yourself vanishing, like a lifeless soul walking around. your groupmates always looks after you worriedly, you barely even talk to anyone
"y/n what about eating something?" your leader asks you "no i'm okay, i ate just a few minutes ago" you smiled.
That was a total lie, you simply didn't feel like eating lately. Slowly but surely you stared at your phone, five minutes won't hurt, right?

wonie's bff (REAL!)🤍 : 12:57PM Haven't been active lately and i miss being here and interacting with you jungwon! i don't think i'll be able to be active again so i'm here to say that you should take good care of yourselves, eat your meals in time and rest when you need to🤍 your health always comes first!!

You sigh and turn your phone off. Jungwon, who was busy staring at his phone and waiting for a new update suddenly jumped out of his chair "finally!!"

↳ 여의도 홍보캣 replied to wonie's bff (REAL!)🤍: im sorry to hear that, is everything okay?

↳ 여의도 홍보캣 replied to wonie's bff (REAL!)🤍: i'll make sure to take care of myself as long as you take care of yourself too 🤍

He replied immediately, as if he's the one getting a notification from you each time you post something-when it's supposed to be the opposite "jungwon we've recently found out that you're suffering from that illness," niki pat jungwon's head, "what? What illness?"

"the 'weverse crush' illness" niki laughs and jungwon sighs "you can't stop refreshing the page to see a new post from her!" jay claimed "and you're replying so fast whenever she posts something" jake added "you should just get her phone number and text her" heeseung shrugs "but im not sure it's her" jungwon turns his phone off groans "all clues points at her, it's worth a shot" sunghoon nods. The next day you were forced to go back to school, your school principal complained about the fact that you've been missing most of your classes and nearly failing in all of them.

So it's settled, you'll be going to school for a month sharp, without any useless inconveniences. First day of school after a while of not being there felt like a nightmare. You looked at the school building with horror, yet, you felt a bit excited to see jungwon again. You take your usual seat, put your earphones in and listened to your favorite song.

When jungwon enters the class, he was surprised to see you sitting there staring at one point of the class. He knocks on your desk making you jump out of your thoughts "oh...hey" you smile weakly, something definitely happened while you were gone, "hey, it's good to see you again" the teacher enters the class right away and jungwon ran to his seat. At lunch, you stayed at your desk, excusing yourself from your friends and going back to your books to read and study. Jungwon frowns, he has to do something about it. He went to the cafeteria and got your favorite snack, he knows it's your favorite, he remembers. You were so focused on your study book to notice jungwon's figure infront of you "knock knock?" he questions and you look at him, making eye contact for a few seconds before looking away "hey again" you close your book and focused on him "i got it for you" he hands you your favorite snack with a wide grin on his face "thank you" silence. it was so quiet that you could even hear the birds outside "is everything okay?" he suddenly asks "huh?"

"oh yes, everything's just fine" a weak smile crawls up your lips "we both know you're lying" turns out you were a bad liar after all "i'm not going to force you to speak," he pats your shoulder, "but i'm here for you"

Those words, were enough to break you down. You felt comfort around him, you felt everything you feel around someone you're in love with, you felt warm, welcomed and understood. So you told him everything, from A to Z. Jungwon is known as his group's no.1 comforter, and he's now your personal no.1 comforter as well. He knew the exact words to say to you and how to make you feel better. Right when you finished crying he tells you a joke, and now you were shedding tears out of laughter

"thank you" you look at him with a sad smile "anytime, " he chuckles and stole your snack, "you're not crying anymore so i'll just take that and save it for myself" you roll your eyes and kept messing around until it was time for another class

wonie's bff (REAL!)🤍 : 8:30PM
i just had the best day ever today! i saw my favorite person at school today, after a long time i haven't been able to see him! i also cried in front of him (was so
embarrassing) but he comforted me so well, i think i'm falling in love all over again!

↳ 여의도 홍보캣 replied to wonie's bff (REAL!)🤍: see!! lunch time can be so fun when you're with a person you like too!!

↳ 여의도 홍보캣 replied to wonie's bff (REAL!)🤍: i hope you'll be able to spend more time together in the future!!

"He definitely knows" you freaked out
"even if he does," your leader mumbled through a mouth full of donuts, "what's so wrong about it?" she forces the donut down her throat and coughs "what if he doesn't like me back?"

"he does"

"how do you know that?"

"because i just do!" she sighs "otherwise he wouldn't reply to you instantly as if he waits for your posts every day"
"you're right" you nod "but what if hes doing it just so he could laugh at me with his members?"
"not a chance" she groans and turns her body towards you "stop overthinking so much and just talk to him about it!"

"because i just do!" she sighs "otherwise he wouldn't reply to you instantly as if he waits for your posts every day""you're right" you nod "but what if hes doing it just so he could laugh at me with his members?""not a chance" she groans and turn...