where are you?

*Three weeks later*

" thank God today is Sunday!!!!!" U r super relaxed u woke up at 10:45 and ur friend Lisa also told that she won't come for 2-3 days. U check ur phone "huh? Still no call and messages nowww I worried where is he!?"

*Flashback*

"Hey ready?" "Yeah btw where are we going?" "Somewhere nice" "somewhere nice, somewhere nice but where?" "Uh somewhere nice " "oh come on now ok okok how about you give me a hint?" "I'm no" "please?" "Still no" "~ pretty please ~~" "no" "iii hate u " "i love you too "

After some time we stopped,he opened the car door for me and i stepped outside"oh my God! What the hell?" "Suprise! Did u like it?" "Ji-jimin you don't have to " "listen this is our first and our last date cuz I know after this u WILL accept me" "sooo are you going to come inside or not?" "Yea thanku so much!!!"

He opened the door for me and when I walked inside I was shocked.

There was so much to take in.the chandelier to the floor and most importantly I loved the chandelier is was so pretty"sit" "thank you " he sat opposite to me.wow this place is beautiful. "What would you like to eat?" "Umm" i said while looking through the menu. Oh god these are so expensive "I will have 1 coffee" "and?" "And nothing else " "come on i have brought you to a expensive hotel and you are just drinking some coffee?" "Yes I am not that hungry " not by seeing the fucking prices. " okayyyy fiiinnneee".

"Hello sir I will be you waiter tonight " "hi we would like 2 latte that's it " "yes sir please wait for some time thank you "

Till the order came we both were talking about eachother.

After our order came he was serious "y/n i want to talk to you about something " "yeah what is it?" "I actua-"

Just then some man came up to him he had put his hand over his shoulder and over it there was a napkin,when I looked up I was horrified by his face,he had cuts all over his face. My god.

"Hi park jimin I see you have brought a lady with you" and then he turned to me "mind if I take him?" "Uhh i uhh" "y/n don't worry he is just my old friend I will send someone to drop you off okay?" "Uh yeah" "and when I reach home iwill call you hmm?" I nod. "Bye" he just kiss my forehead.

And there i was all alone,with all sorts of questions.

"Hi are you y/n ?" "Yes and you are?" "Oh hi my name is jungkook nice to meet you I am jimin hyung's friend....... more like a brother.hehe" he looks so cute,he has a type of light purple hair but a black outfit wow just wow "should we go?" "Yes"

After we sit in the car I ask him "is he in danger?" "Who?" "Jimin" "uhnonononowhyisheindangerhehe" "okay ? I guess " . "Don't ever think like that" i nodded

After some time we reached at my house "here's my number of anything happens then call me okay?" I nodded.

*end of flashback*

"Oh god now I am getting paranoid" till then the bell rang.

I rushed to the door and when I opened it I saw him.

Oh god.

What the hell?

Andddddd that is it for todayyyyyyy sorry guys for posting this so slow <3