Chapter 33

To a certain extent, Xu Qin kept the young man's hand without amputation. If the post-rehabilitation training is successful, it can restore part of the grip, but it is no longer possible to take a scalpel.

The boy was sent to the ward, the talent was carried out, and the new doctors and patients came in again.

After finishing the operation, Xu Qin counted the spare surgical tools and medicines and found a serious shortage. When preparing to report to the liaison department, a team of soldiers carried the box into the medical center. The medicine was just dropped.

The officer in charge said that more were still on the road and could be sent in tomorrow morning.

The people in the logistics department thanked them while counting the drugs.

Xu Qin used to look for any surgical instruments, but when he raised his eyes, he saw that the officer frowned at himself, as if he was distinguishing something.

Xu Qin looked at him strangely. The officer smiled and said, "Am I, where did you seem to have seen you?"

In this situation, such a conversation is too frivolous.

Xu Qin: "I have no impression."

Turning around, the officer said: "It is normal for you to have no impression. It should have been many years ago."

Xu Qin glanced at the two bars and a star on his shoulder. When he looked at him again, his eyes were not very friendly.

The officer explained: "I am the third division of the **** armored regiment, named Lu Jie, not a bad guy."

Xu Qin still did not answer the call. At this time, a new seriously injured person was brought in, and she immediately went over to pick him up and left him behind her.

A soldier came up and asked, "What are you doing, Battalion? It's too outdated."

Lu Jie slapped the soldier's head on the back of his head: "I am that kind of person?-Your boss was a scout, and it is impossible for me to remember .... This girl is very familiar."

It is clearly a very impressive character, but I can't remember it for a while.

Lu Jie frowned, inadvertently glancing at Xu Qin's direction, which had long since disappeared in the inner hall.

And Lu Jie did not bother with this episode, and quickly took his men out to the rescue.

On the first night after the earthquake, Wangxiang stayed awake all night.

There are calls for help everywhere, and people are needed everywhere. The army and doctors have added in, and everyone is saving people, professional and non-professional.

When Xu Qin completed the third operation in a row, it was already two o'clock in the morning, and there was no time for rest. The new injured person was sent again, with a broken leg and heavy bleeding.

Xu Qin followed the stretcher and pressed the patient to stop bleeding. When he hurried through the hall, he didn't notice that he passed Song Yan.

At that time, Song Yan just carried a dug-out injury back to the hospital. He couldn't take care of the injury on his body, so he hurried out.

Everyone in the emergency center walked very fast and hurriedly. At the moment of passing by, perhaps a brief thought flashed in each other's subconscious mind.

It seems that the doctor in orange and the white fireman who walked by Yu Guangli just now is him / her?

But neither Song Yan nor Xu Qin looked back, nor did anyone slow down. Each other was very determined and quickly moved in their own direction.