8

The gentle whisper of the waves and the bright sun above set the mood for a day of fun on the beach. Students of Class 1-A had already decided on their main event: an epic game of volleyball.

The teams were formed: On one side, Team Bakugou boasted Bakugou, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Mina. On the opposite side, Team Midoriya lined up with Midoriya himself, Todoroki, Uraraka, and Tsuyu.

Mina, ever the mischief-maker, with a gleam in her eyes announced, "Alright, how about we make this interesting? If Team Midoriya wins, Bakugou, you have to go out on a date with Todoroki for a day."

A series of oohs and gasps followed her statement. Todoroki raised an eyebrow, amused, while Bakugou looked like he had swallowed a lemon.

However, not letting Bakugou retort, Mina continued, "But if Team Bakugou wins, Team Midoriya has to do whatever the winners say for a whole day."

Bakugou, smirking confidently, replied, "Fine by me. Like we're going to lose!"

Todoroki simply chuckled, "We'll see about that."

As the game started, it was clear that no one was holding back. Each team showcased their volleyball skills with zeal, making for some impressive plays and saves.

With every point scored, the tension rose. Midoriya's swift movements, combined with Tsuyu's impeccable timing and Uraraka's surprise spikes, gave Team Bakugou a run for their money. On the other side, Bakugou's fiery serves, Kirishima's robust defenses, and Kaminari's unpredictable plays made them formidable opponents.

However, as the game neared its end, Team Bakugou found themselves at a surprising disadvantage. Team Midoriya was edging closer to victory, and the prospect of Bakugou going on a day-out with Todoroki seemed more and more likely.

Bakugou, his pride on the line and not ready to accept defeat, did the unthinkable. In a desperate move, he used his explosion quirk to send the ball blasting over the net, scoring the final point and ensuring his team's victory.

The class stared, a mix of shock and disbelief evident on their faces. Mina, hands on her hips, exclaimed, "Bakugou! No quirks allowed! That's cheating!"

Bakugou, panting and defiant, retorted, "I am NOT going out with Todoroki!"

The girls let out a collective sigh of disappointment. Even Kirishima looked a tad bit sad, "Dude, that wasn't cool."

After a series of complaints and prodding, Bakugou, looking more annoyed than ever, growled, "Fine! I'll go out with Todoroki! Happy now?"

The class cheered while Todoroki, looking ever-so-smug, replied, "Looking forward to it, Blasty."

As the sun set, the students left the beach, chattering excitedly about the day's events. But one thing was clear, Bakugou's upcoming 'day-out' with Todoroki was going to be the talk of U.A. High for quite some time.