nothing at all

I've always had a problem with acting before thinking I have accidentally hurt people because I never think before acting wither it was physical or verbal they were still hurt and I could never forgive myself they felt so much pain because I never stopped to think to wonder "how would they feel" my best friend was the only one to understand me how I felt the pain I went through by simply existing she was different she was special to me I haven't heard from her in a year it started when she was forced to leave me I was a so sad before I met her so depressed I cared for nothing not myself not even my family I cared for nothing and no one one day I was sitting alone at lunch like normal no one dared to come near me knowing how easily angered I get I didn't mean to scare people the way I do it's just so hard to control myself but it was normal you can call me emo or a loner as much as you want but I enjoyed being alone I've always enjoyed being alone that was until she came up to me she said she liked my shirt as simple black t shirt with a poem I wrote along with eyes I thanked her expecting her to leave but she stayed and asked if we could be friends I didn't know what to say I could feel my face heating up so I just gave her a small nod and she started laughing and thanked me for accepting I felt... happy genuinely happy who knew something so simple could make me happy? Probably everyone but me as always after that we grew close so close nothing could separate us but all good things come to an end right? She left me she didn't want to she couldn't control it it was either me or her family they had to move I never got to asker her why.....