1. An Very Different Start.

"Let us erase this pointless world, and move on to the next one." *Chara would be saying these words as they gave you the choice to ERASE or DO NOT... You obviously know that nothing else could happen so you clicked on erase.*

"Right. You are a great partner... We'll be together forever, won't we?" *Nothing changed in the dialogue...*

*You erased the world and suddenly a new screen shows up with Sans with his eyes closed... holding his slashed chest. An text would appear saying "But suddenly, Sans remembers... He remembers every route. The pain, the suffering... Now, hes determined to stop it" *Sans eyes seem to glow red, you are sure you seen another figure holding an head but... That was surely your imagination.*

*This surely was an GREAT secret.*

*Sans would wake up in his room, tired and sick of it... Seems like he got insane at one point*

*Sans would head to waterfall where he would murder his first victim by stabbing him in the back. He gained 3 LOVE... Sans felt the relief of it. And ran to the ruins where he would blast the door away... Still running to get some EXP.*

*You... In the other case would  walk to the place where you meet flowey... But he was NOT there.*

*Instead of that, you would meet Toriel*

"Greetings, my child. I hope that you were not hurt in the fall... I must go out early, I heard an sudden explosion in the ruins. Oh! I haven't even introduced myself yet! My name is Toriel, caretaker of the ruins... Seems like i got to go, Stay here."

-BACK TO MURDER SANS-

*Sans would be in the RUINS, gaining LOVE... But he only gained EXP after all. When he meet Toriel in the destroyed door of the ruins.*

-Toriel: "So... What you have told me about this "killer" in the ruins."

-Dusttale Sans: "Yes, yes. I have told you about the killer that destroyed the door over here."

-Toriel:"Have you seen them? Its really dangerous to leave a door like that."

-Dusttale Sans:"What is your name?"

-Toriel:"Werid question. But its Toriel!

-Dusttale Sans: Goodbye, Toriel.

*Dusttale Sans would slash toriel with his toy knife... Dealing enough damage to dust her away...*

*He would get out of the ruins and headed out to snowding to continue his massacre... But suddenly! An figure teleported just infront of Dusttale Sans*

-Dusttale Sans: Hm?!

*It was... Some strange him holding an head of Papyrus but... The snow made him shorter and he was soo close to him... Like both of them touching their skull*

END OF PART 1.

_____________________

BAHAHAHA 

THIS IS SOO DUMB AND THE WORST PART IS THAT I PUTTED SOME TIME IN IT