1. prologue

not too long ago in Kamino, Yokohama, a woman was robbed and killed by a Z-class villain. that woman was a mother, a sister and a daughter. yet, nothing has been brought up to lead her case to justice.

her case could've been easily avoided. she was in a crowded area during the scene of attack and yet nobody did anything. they were too scared to break the rules to even use their quirks to try and help her.

and where were the heroes? probably living a luxurious life out there, partying and saying bullshit just to improve their reputation. i mean who wouldn't? the stuff you see on tv? total bullshit. just fanservice meant to please the fans and continue to give a blind eye to the truth.

schools everywhere, implemented just to train futufe generations to be heroes to save the world and allow the public to live in peace. whether those students originally plan to be a genuine hero, many of them end up corrupt as soon as they reach the top.

maybe that's why All Might is so popular. many believe that he is a hero who genuinely cares about the safety of everyone. but who knows? he could be apart of the corrupted system as well.

don't even get me started on the quirkless. treated like shit and reduced to nothing, society really loves to feel superior towards anything they could find. 90% of children still left at an adoption centre are always quirkless, they were left to die and rot. many of them resulted to getting a decent occupation. a doctor or maybe an engineer. maybe a bit more ambitious and go for a singing career. but again, those with quirks will always one-up them and end up taking their spots.

U.A. High is considered one of the best schools in Japan for heroes in training. while it praises itself for its perfect facilities and work environment, the teachers there are rumored to be biased towards stronger students. more specifically, power-based quirks. the stronger you are, the more focused on you become.

nepotism and status holds a high rank for students. these students are often arrogant and rude, only caring about going to the top. what about the weaker students you ask? well, they're basically thrown to the side and forced to fend for themselves.

what happens when someone is there to truly open your eyes to the truth in thos world? the one who will show you the true nature of this cruel and twisted world?

well if no one will do it, you will. not because you're forced to but just for fun!