Chapter one

"What do you mean I am having an arranged marriage?! And to those immature boys?!" I screamed at my father.
"My beautiful Son, you have too. You are royalty and you need a husband," he stated calmly.
I rushed past him to my room. Why must my father do the most horrid things. I started to pack my things as the maids came to take them away.
My father and mother came in my room, and my father said," darling, we love you and we are giving you a month and a half to pick one of the brothers," I just nodded as a tear made its was down my face and finished packing.

~Time skip~

"M'Lord we have arrived," the driver to my limo said.
"Very well," I replied as my door opened for me so I could get out.
'Back at this horrid place,' I thought. I had spent most of my child hood here. Me and the brothers were just young children. One of the Sakamaki brothers used to alway play with me, as he would say. I would call it abuse. His name was Kanato. He would bug me and be mean to me when I was alone with him. He would also do some perverted things but not as much as the stuff Laito would do to me.
I walked to the door and opened it, not bothering to knock. They were lined up in the living room with Karl Heinz beside them.
"I must be on my way, and Violets I hope my boys are to your liking." He smirked and walked out of the mansion.
"Long time, no see Violets," Laito pinched my side.
"Leave me be, Laito,"
Most of them left except for Shu, Ayoto, and Kanato. The others had left just a few seconds ago.
"Well then, looks like our little play boy has grown up,"
Ayoto lookedat me a licked his lips.
"He's grown into a beautiful babe at that too,"
"Ayoto! Stop saying such lewd things!" I yelled
"Whatever," he smirked and walked past. As he was he slapped my ass, and I yelped in pain.
A tear slid down my cheek once again. I may be a boy but I'm a prince so they should respect me!
I felt a fnger wipe away the tear. I look up to see Kanato smiling his crazy smile at me.
"Don't cry, my prince," he held my hand and lead me towards a room.
"Where are we going?" I asked Kanato
"You can sleep in my room, you must be tired, right?" He giggled.
I was too tired to argue. I just nodded my head and layer on the bed as I held out my arms in a 'come here' motion. Kanato crawled over and wrapped his arms around me.
"Goodnight, My Prince," he whispered in my ear.
"Goodnight Kanato" I said quietly back. For a first in a while, I fell asleep with a smile on my face.