Rain ~ Delusional.

⛧°。 ⋆༺♱༻⋆。 °⛧

⛧°。 ⋆༺♱༻⋆。 °⛧

"What the fuck Rain. What the fuck is wrong with you?" Sodo growled at Rain, his tail thrashing side to side obviously pissed out of his mind for some reason.

"I-.. I'm sorry..? I don't know what else you want me to say.? What did I do wrong Dew.." Rains voice trailed off with his last few words wanting to say more, to prove he loved Sodo and cared for him dearly but was to afraid he'd come off as desperate.

"Do not call me dew. I know your dumb. But how fucking STUPID can you be?" Sodo's words hurt. Cutting deep into Rain, making him anxious and worried needing to know what he did wrong.

"What.. what did I do?" Rain repeated to Sodo.

"Please.. De- Sodo.. I wanna know!" Silence, nothing was said after that by the both of them for a while

"I'm begging Sodo please tell me.."

"You really fucked up and you don't know what you did huh..?" Sodo had a harsh reaction to his words Rain, very confused as to why he was being this way simply nodded to what he said.

⛧°。 ⋆༺♱༻⋆。 °⛧

⛧°。 ⋆༺♱༻⋆。 °⛧

"Woah. Rain you ok? You look like you've seen a ghost sweetie.." Cumulus had waved her hand in front of Rain snapping him back to reality.

"Oh." Was the first thing said by Rain

Rain's tail twitched against the seat. "Yeah.. uh. I'm fine just.. zoned out for a bit?" He sounded nervous.

Cumulus nodded and gave Rain a big motherly hug "well. Ya know sweetie if you need anything I'm here for you ok..?" She looked down at Rain with a soft comforting grin

"Yes ma'am I do.." he mumbled to her giving an little uneasy smile. "I'm uh.. gonna go to my room." He said while getting up.

"Ok, stay safe and if you need Anything. Come get me immediately alright?" Cumulus acted like a mother over all the ghouls and ghoulettes when they needed comfort. Rain just shook his head 'Yes' and went on his way.