Introduction

Part 1

Lee Felix is Korean-Australian, he was born the 15 September 2000 and he is currently dating Changbin since now almost 3 years and they are really happy together but lately he has been acting weird. He wasn't free for date, wasn't always answering the phone and was coming home really late, at least he was sometimes weird but now he doesn't even care about it at all. So one day, he follow Changbin to see if he was seeing someone else even if he hate to think that day he have to admit that if it was, it would mean that he will know why he has been doing this.

Felix's Pov

I arrived in front of his work office and I'm waiting until he leave the work

-Ellipse-

Changbin is going to his car, he start to drive and so I do too. We arrive in front of an hotel and he enter, I follow him and we are now in front of a room, he knock on the door and a girl open the door..... and.....k...kiss him.

-----Honey----

You: This is the end for us.

Honey: What? What do you mean?

Me: I know that you are cheating on me and don't even try to deny it, I saw her kissing you.

Honey: Yes that's true but I still love you, let us another chance. We can start again right?

Me: You're kidding me? How dare you? Don't ever contact me again.

-You blocked this contact-

Part 2

Hyunjin's Pov

Hwang Hyunjin is a pure korean boy, he was born the 20 March 2000 and he is in a relationship with his girlfriend Kim Ra-Im but lately she has been hiding her phone a lot while usual she was being really honest and she was open about us. He wonders if he can trust her or if she is doing things she shouldn't.

'Why isn't she answering the phone? She just had to go to the convenience heart, what is taking her so long?'

I'm getting impatient so I decide o go to the convenience store but once I arrived I didn't saw her so I decide to drive around and see if I saw her. If she come home she is going to call me or text me.... Right?

I ended up being in front of an hotel and my heart is telling me to not go there, but since I'm stubborn I will. At this moment I realized that if I go there, there will not be back possible. I step forward and I at the reception, I ask for her room

Me: Please?

Receptionist: Yes sir? What can I do for you?

Me: I'm looking for Kim Ra-Im, Is it possible to have her room number?

Receptionist: Oh and who are you?

Me: I am his boyfriend

Receptionist: Her room is the number 703

Me: Thank you

After getting her room number I took the elevator, I tapped on the button and the door opened but surprisingly there was a man crying. After he saw me he hided himself and continued to cry not being able to stop. I tried to ignore him but I couldn't

Me: Excuse me but can I do anything for you? Do you want a handkerchief?

??: Oh yeah, thank you

I gave him and the door opened and I said

Me: Good Bye and FIGHTING!!!

??: Thank you stranger

I was now in front of the door, thinking about every possible scenario, I'm stressed, 'is she alone?' I thought to myself but why would she be with a man at night in a hotel when she is in a relationship? I knock and I see a man opening, he is muscular but small compared to me and I her a voice from behind him, me not being able to move or talk

??: Changbin? What are you doing?

Changbin: I'm coming honey

I catch his arm and I tell him

Me: Is the woman's name is Kim Ra-Im?
Changbin: Yeah, how did you know?
Me: Is she your girlfriend?
Changbin: Yes it is but can I know who you are?

I can't believe it, this is a dream right? I am dreaming, Hyunjin you are dreaming, please wake up. I don't have enough force to stand but I don't fall. The man close the door and I fall on the floor crying all the tears I can and after finishing silence crying, I stand up and I go to the elevator. I go in the car and I go home, I open the door and I change the door code, I pack all her stuff and I wait for her to come back.

-Ellipse-

I wake up with the door ring gain, again and again, I wander who it is. I go and open the door

Ra-lm: Did you change the door code without telling me?

Me: I did but I don't need to tell you anything anymore since you leave this house and between us, it's over.

Ra-Im: WHAT?

Me: I went to the **** hotel and I saw you and this guy...euhm... Changbin?

Ra-Im: I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that to you Hyunjin but please don't make me leave, I still love you and you still love me right?
Me: Are you crazy? If you didn't leave after I count down 10 seconds I will call the police. Do you understand?

Ra-Im: FINE! I'm leaving!

She took her stuff and finally leaved

So here it is for the introduction and I am really happy to present to you my second wattpad about HyunLix. I do not ship these two, it is just because asked me to do one about them. I hope you enjoy it and please be indulgent on any error.

PEACE