𝟎𝟎𝟑

❝In the dance of light, a camera's gift,A fleeting moment, a memory's shift,Captured in frames, a story to uplift,In a camera's gif, our spirits adrift

a camera's gift,
A fleeting moment,
a memory's shift,
Captured in frames,
a story to uplift,
In a camera's gif,
our spirits adrift.❞

28th may, noon
monaco

Monaco's sun-drenched streets were alive with the vibrant energy of Formula 1 fans celebrating the thrilling Monaco Grand Prix.

Anastasia Angelopoulos, under her Enigma persona, had just witnessed her brother George Angelopoulos achieve an impressive podium finish for Red Bull Racing. She was filled with pride and was eager to share her excitement with him.

As she made her way toward George, weaving through the jubilant crowd in the paddock, her heart raced with anticipation. This was the moment she had been waiting for - to hug her brother and tell him just how proud she was of his achievement. But fate had other plans in store.

Lost in the exhilaration of the post-race atmosphere, Anastasia didn't notice the approaching figure until it was too late. With an audible thud, she collided with someone, and the impact sent her laptop and camera tumbling to the ground.

 With an audible thud, she collided with someone, and the impact sent her laptop and camera tumbling to the ground

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" exclaimed the person she had bumped into. It was Oscar Piastri, who had been equally lost in the excitement of the day. He extended a hand to help Anastasia up, concern evident in his eyes.

Anastasia, slightly flustered, accepted Oscar's hand and regained her footing. She quickly assessed the damage - her laptop had survived the fall, but her camera had suffered a cracked lens, and her memory card was nowhere to be found.

"It's alright," she managed to say, trying to keep her composure. "Accidents happen."

Oscar's gaze shifted between her damaged equipment and her face, his expression a mix of sympathy and curiosity. "I hope your equipment isn't too badly damaged."