school meeting 🫢🫢 (smut)

Sry guys for waiting, I have to deal w my school hws 😭😭

Akazas pov:

Douma was still pounding my insides, he keeps rubbing my prostate and it tickles. The time I realized there was a school meeting, I widen my eyes getting scared thinking that someone will open the door while doing this... "Douma stop..!" I shouted but he didn't stop. I was getting scared and nervous, I tried to push him away from me but he keeps pulling me closer to him. I couldn't hold it back, "Douma..! Stop it..! There's gonna be a school meeting now..!" I screamed and cried loudly as he hears my words, He stops and looks at me deadly. "I don't care, I'm still not done with you.." Douma said, he started to speed up again as I cried and moaned loudly, begging for mercy to stop. Finally he came inside me, filling me up made me go in a limp. My legs were trembling and shaking uncontrollably.

Doumas pov:

Hah Akaza-dono is so sensitive, so I can do whatever to him now! I came inside him, filling him up. I pull it out as cum throbbing from his hole, I covered his mouth with my hand to keep him quiet. I cleaned myself up and left him in the janitors room, as the school bell rings, it was the school meeting. I went and sat down, listening to music not paying attention to the meeting, I didn't care about it. As I saw a short pink haired boy came to the meeting late, it was Akaza that I did to him earlier, I smirked at him as I see hes face red. When the school meeting finishes I went to find him but he wasn't there, I went to the restroom and I saw him, I approached to him and pushes him into toilet room. I forced him to bend down as I took a vibrator in my pocket, I stuff it in his hole as I hear his cute moans. I bring out a control and tested it, the vibrator on when I hear him moan again. I smirked and turned it off, "You better not take it out Akaza-dono~." I said. He nods looking at me with his cute eyes.

Akazas pov:

Douma stuffed a vibrator inside me. I don't know how to say this but it feels good, it was PE time, we played a game that is called racing. While I was running with my friend, I felt something poking me. It was the vibrator that Douma put inside me... I slowed down as I trembled, I covered my mouth trying my best not to moan. My friend was asking me what happened but I couldn't speak, I ran to the teacher and asked if I can go to the restroom and the teacher said no, my best I can do is to sit down and enjoy the vibration. My face was red as tear welling up in my eyes, I saw Douma was staring at me smirking, I couldn't do anything else so I closed my eyes. The vibrator turned so powerful made me to moan, my classmates were looking at me, I was scared if they heard me moaned, but they continued running. After the vibrator on so powerful I finally came and my pants was dirty, I told the teacher if I can go to the restroom again and she said yes, I ran to the toilet cleaning myself up. Once I was cleaning myself I heard footsteps, I kept quiet as possible but I heard a similar voice. "Oh Akaza-dono~" it's Douma.. He knocked on my door, "what do you want Douma..!?" I yelled at him.

To be continued...