Stop It You Mean Old Potato

Y/N POV

"Alright everybody, this is a stick up DON'T ANYBODY MOVE"

I can easily say that this has been one of the best years of my life, I am so glad that Andy took me in. It is amazing here and I can't imagine not being here. Everybody here is so nice and we're so helpful with me adjusting to being here and actually being played with.

Boo completely kept her promise of showing me around the room and helping me get used to what it was like to be living there and we have become very close and could honestly say that we are being very friends.

I must say Mr Potato Head and Ham are some great entertainment for when I am bored. Don't get me wrong Mr Potato can be a bit rude and sarcastic at times but god they are funny.

Even Slinky and Rex were amazing to be around. There is never a dull moment with the two of them. Slinky being the kindest dog anyone could ever meet, he was even showing some bored games that he and Woody play together all the time. Rex, even though he is definitely not the smartest in the group, is so sweet and he was especially nice when he found out that I wasn't a dinosaur.

"Now empty that safe" Andy said as graping Ham and emptying all the money in him.

And you CANNOT forget about Woody always making sure I'm ok and that I'm fitting in well, he would even just check up on me randomly when he saw I was myself and have me join him with whatever he was doing or we would just walk around the room talking about each other's day. Andy actually made me his deputy which would put us together in a lot of play times where we would save Boo from Evil Doctor Porkchop or Evil Baked Potato.

But anyway I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's get back to playing time.

"Ohhhh Money Money Money" Andy said as he played as Potato Head.

"Stop it you mean old Potato" Andy had Bo yell while she was standing in the side with the other toys.

"Quite Bo Beep or your sheep get run over" Bo gasped as she saw her three sheep tied down to a train track ready to be run over any second 'aka a hot wheel track' "Heeellppp baaaa baaaa hhheelpp us!!!!!!"

"OH NO NOT MY SHEEP somebody do something"

And this is where we come in.......

'Daaa Daaa Daaa Daaa Daaaaaaa'
(You guys know what I'm doing right, yea you know what I'm doing)

Andy grabbed Woody and me and set us on the bed before pulling his pull string and saying "Reach for the sky"

"Oh no, sheriff Woody, gasped deputy Y/n" Evil Baked Potato said as he was grabbing money from the bank 'aka the cookie jar'

"We're here to stop you one eyed Bart" I said as Woody placed me and Woody into the scene.

"Doh, how'd you know it was me" Potato head groaned as his eyes popped out of his head.

"Are you going to come quietly" I questioned Mr Potato

The Potato glared at us and said " can't touch me sherif, I bought my attack dog with the built in forcefield" he said as Andy brought him into the scene.

"Well brought our dinosaur who Eats force held dogs" Andy then got Rex and had him eat Slinky.

'Your going to jail Bart say hi to the wife and tattertorts" Woody said as he threw Mr Potato into the jail that just happened to be Mollys crib as she grabbed him and put him in her mouth with all of his pieces flying off.

'I am sure glad I'm not him right now'

Andy picked me up and Woody up and started running around with us "You guys saved the day again" Andy puts me down and on his desk as Andy went to pull Woody's pull string again "your my favorite deputy"