Football x flag AU (should I continue it??)

Very very short chapter, I promise I have one halfway done! (I promise...) also I made this prompt like 3 weeks ago before the whole Taylor swift and Travis Kelce stuff so maybe this is gonna be a contribute to that... cause football...

Roman is an attractive, popular football player at the highschool called Lukeridge highschool ( go tigers! ) , he ends up falling head over heals for a certain purple haired flag boy... but Roman isn't out to the 'public' yet, yes he is bisexual but that doesn't mean he still doesn't like guys, he doesn't know what to do or what people would say...especially his parents.....

Virgil is practically the only male on flag currently, nothing is wrong with that maybe one of his friends forced him into it, her name is Hannah (Hannah is an OC I made up but for this story she will be 'Patton' in this but not really because she allows cursing and she curses time to time), he is forced to go to every football game, and other after school activities due to it but he doesn't mind because of a few things.. 1. He enjoys tossing flags in the air and expressing himself, yes the anxiety gets in the way but he still doesn't care he has lived through it long enough. The second reason is the super hot guy on the football team, Roman Lorenzo.

They have never talked at all but they have been in the same class every now and then since 2nd grade, they are juniors.

Please tell me if I should continue this or not, book or not idk 🤷‍♀️

¡ Prinxiety one-shots !जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें