Chapter 42

⚠️ not entirely spicy yet but it's something ⚠️

Mark smiled softly at the nervous boy, standing at the front of the bed with his fingers fiddling in front of him.

"Are you sure?" Mark asked him.

He did not want to do anything Donghyuck was uncomfortable doing.

Despite Donghyuck visibly being anxious, he knew he definitely wanted this more than ever. He has wanted this for such a long time.

Donghyuck was a man of needs too, not ever single thought in his head was purely innocent for the most part.

"Yes," Donghyuck confidently spoke after swallowing thickly, saliva slowly trickling down his throat.

Mark went over to stand in front of the younger. Their height was only a few centimeters apart yet it was still perfect enough for Donghyuck to have to slightly lift his chin to look up into the older's eyes.

Those almond eyes boring passionately into the younger's round pudu eyes.

Mark slowly placed his hands on the younger's waist as Donghyuck lifted his arms to circle around the older's shoulders.

Mark connected their lips as he slyly snuck his hands underneath the younger's shirt, playing with the hem.

Donghyuck was responding with need into the kiss, opening his mouth for Mark to insert his tongue inside and battle against their mouth muscles.

The younger let out a soft moan into the older's mouth, Mark smirking through the kiss with victory as he finally attached his hands to removing the younger's shirt in one steady movement, tossing it to the side.

Donghyuck was now bare on his upper torso. Mark continued to keep their eye contact, being sure not to make the younger uncomfortable by looking at his exposed upper half.

But Donghyuck had other pessimistic thoughts in his mind.

"W-why won't you look Hyung?" Donghyuck nervously stuttered. "Am I ugly?"

Mark's heart had broken into a million pieces when Donghyuck said that.

Who told this boy anything of the sort? Mark just wants to talk to them calmly.

Mark shook his head, "no. Far from that. You're gorgeous."

Donghyuck's cheeks were flushed as he looked to the side to try and control himself. "So why aren't you looking at me?"

"I don't want you to feel uncomfortable," Mark assured him but Donghyuck shook his head, pulling the older into a hug with his bare chest colliding with Mark's clothed one.

"I never feel uncomfortable around you," Donghyuck whispered in his ear.

Mark's heart was pounding through his ribcage.

When Donghyuck removed himself, he played with Mark's shirt before removing it completely.

It was nothing really new for Donghyuck to see Mark's chest but in this circumstance it was way different than he had ever seen it before.

It was too attractive to him.

Each muscle on his chest and abdominal region prominent in his body, able to see the outlines after a long way of progress.

Donghyuck must have been staring, mesmerized for too long as Mark then gently grabbed the younger's hand to place it on his bare chest—he slid the younger's hand up and down his upper torso.

Eventually, Donghyuck began to move his own hand while the older let go and observed him peacefully.

Donghyuck's hand was tracing each outline of his muscle on his upper body, tracing his hand not only on the front of his body but his back muscles as well.