Panic attacks

In which Dd osama has PTSD watching his mother get shot 10x right infront of him as a kid and he gets panic atacks.

Dd osama, Notti osama, luh tyler, lil mabu & duedey were in the studio vibing.

Music was playing, everyone was laughing smoking, and overall having a good time.

The door bell chimed and someone walked in everyone looked to the door.

Dotty walked in immediately everyone but dd stopped smiling.

"Hey bae." Dotty said to dd while walking up and kissing him.

Dotty and Dd been dating fo a couple weeks he was the first person Dd had been with afta he last reletionship ended  bad with his ex bf Sugarhilllddot a year ago.

Everyone mugged Dotty no one liked him.

"How was yo day?" Dotty asked him.

"Good."

"Thats nice."

The room was silent no one spoke.

"So hows the weather." Mabu asked.

"Fo someone wit a 4.0 Gpa and in college you sure dont know how to make a convo." Notti said laughing.

"At least Im still in school and not a drop out." He said.

"Im making money either way."

"I do the same thing you do and Im still in school." Mabu said yanking a peice of notti hair makin the boy stand up.

But befo both boys could play fight shots rang out causing everyone to duck.

When the shots stopped everyone but Dd grabbed they gun and ran outside more shots rang out.

Dd body tensed he clutched his cest, tryin to breath he began to get dizzy he fell aganist the wall tryna breath but imagies of his mothers dead body kept appearing.

Everyone returned inside, "David." Notti yelled.

He ran too his brother tryna calm him down.

"Fuck." Notti yelled

"What happend?" Tyler asked.
"His panic attacks have been getting worse but I always manage to bring him back."

"Dotty do something." Duesdey mugged him.

"I-i didnt know he got them."

"Wtf how you dont know?" Tyler screamed at dotty.

"Listen stfu." Notti yelled.

"D talk to us whats happing." Mabu spoke.

"T-too much blood."

"Fuck he prob didnt take his meds today." Notti said.

"What do we do?" Duedey asked.

"David what do you want us to do." Mabu asked him.

"Ddot call pl-please." He began shaking back and forth.

Notti pulled out his phone, and walked outside.

"Yo wsg ma heart." Ddot spoke into the phone.

"Darrian its david please come hurry we at the studio."

Notti hung up the phone and went back inside.

"Yo how long its been?" Tyler asked

"Five minutes."

"I didnt know they could last this long."

"They can last up to half an hour." Mabu stated.

"Ddot better hurry up."

2 monutes later the door bell chimed everyone seen Ddot run in he saw david and ran to him.

"D look at me." He stated.

"Remeber when we was kids and we would always prank notti."

Dd breath was getting worse it wasnt working.

Ddot pulled Dd into a hug and whispered in his ears.

"Im sorry bout tha night, it wasnt tha I didnt want kids wit you I was jus scared I wasnt gon be a good father cause I didnt have one growing up." Ddot mumbled rocking dd back & forth.

"I will always love you David reyes but your not mine anymore and its finally time for me accept tha now, you will always be mh."

Dd breath finally slowed down, "...Wait you still love me?"

"Ofc mh."

"I love you too but..." dd mumbled into Ddots neck.

"Ik and I will wait fo you as long as you need."

Everyone watched as Dd calmed down, David & Darrian rocked against eachother knowing this might be the very last time the ever speak to eachother again.

Dotty Dds ex watched the boys interact he relized tha Dd still loved Ddot and there was nothing to do but let Dd go so he snuck out and left the stu.

The end.
Thoughts?
I love angst.😫