chapter 1: mobys big hot boner

Moby has been living with Tim for a few years now. The black-eyed short brown haired twink was sitting on mobys' lap. Moby couldn't help but stare at him with pure love. They've kissed a few times before, but never anything serious. Moby wanted more. Moby dreamed of running his metal fingers through Tim's hair while pounding into his tight hole. While Moby fantasizes about Tim, he suddenly feels his boner grow. "Uh, Moby, are you getting a boner?" Tim says. Shit Moby couldn't hide it any longer. "B-beep..." he says shamefully. Suddenly, he felt Tim grinding on his erection making him moan. "B-beep!" Moby grabs Tim and pins him down on the couch. He kisses him on his neck, biting him softly. Moby sees that Tim now also has a boner. Moby trails down and takes off Tim's pants. "B-be gentle..." Tim says. Moby nods "beep" Moby takes Tim's length in his mouth and begins bobbing his head. "F-fuck..." Tim moans. Moby keeps going sucking on Tim's long hard cock. Tim grabs onto mobys head and shoves him down further. Tim's moans fill the room. "I-i think im ready to cum" Tim says. Tim ends up filling mobys mouth with his seed. Moby has cum all over his mouth. He wipes it off and goes to grab some lube. "Where are you going?" Tim says confused. "Beep beep" Moby says with a grin. Moby comes back with the lube and applies it onto Tim's hole. "B-be gentle..." Moby nods and slowly slides into Tim. Tim moans as he does. "Ah!" Moby slowly starts thrusting into Tim's tight hole. Tim moans out of pure pleasure. Moby hits Tim's g spot perfectly and Tim moans loudly. "Ah! Fuck!" Moby grins and thrusts into him harder, making Tim's moans and whimpers fill the room. Moby finnaly cums all over Tim's tight hole. Tim's cums after. Before they can clean up their advisors walk in. Shit they're screwed.