Ch. 27 💋

It was around 3pm, and me and Ada finished our shopping. Other then being bombarded with cameras through a window, the trip wasn't bad.

I purchased the red dress, but felt horrible for Tom. Ada bought 2 channel purses, a new pair of latex heels, and an unbelievable amount of jewelry.

"You sure you really need all of that jewelry?" I questioned while exiting the mall with Ada next to me.

She shrugged.
"I had his card, why not take advantage."

I rolled my eyes, and pulled out a cigarette. Ada lit the tip for me, and I blew the smoke out into the cold London air.

We decided to take in the weather, and walked back to our hotel.

"I wonder what Christiana's up to?" I said to myself with puffing my cigarette.

Ada smiled, and I handed her the cigg.

"I honestly forget about her. Who knew that such a quick trip would scramble our brains to the max." She replied with a giggle.

I linked arms with her, and we continued walking.
———————————————————————————
Once we were back at the hotel, we settled on the bed and flicked on the TV. Some time had passed, and I felt my phone buzz.

I flipped open my phone and answered.

"Ja?"

"Hey N/n, it's Bill. Are you and Ada busy tonight?" He asked.

I smiled to myself, Bills voice was almost comforting in a way.

"Most likely not, you guys have been keeping us occupied." I stated with a giggle.

I heard him chuckle.

"We have another dinner event to go to, it's with one of our managers and he really wanted to meet you guys. You feel like coming?" He said.

"No Bill, I'm gonna stay in my hotel room and sleep all day." I joked.

He laughed again.

"I'll take that as a yes. Tell Ada that you guys have to be ready by 6:30. I'll see you then?"

"Ya sounds good, just call me when you guys are here. Love you Billy." I said into the phone. I had a stupid smile plastered on my face.

"Love you too N/n, and don't call me Billy." He said with attitude laced in his voice.

"Someone's in a mood." I replied. Before he could say anything else, I ended the call.

I set my phone down then looked at Ada.

"So! We have a dinner event to go to, and ya that's about it. Be ready by 6:30!" I exclaimed while walking into the bathroom.

"Wait can I borrow a pair of heels?" Ada shouted from the other room.

"Whatever!" I shouted back playfully.

I stripped of all my clothes, and then sung my heart out in the shower. I couldn't honestly take Bills place if I wanted to.
———————————————————————————

By the time I was done showering, the bathroom was filled with steam, and the floor was practically flooded.

I plopped myself down next to ada, and we started our makeup.

Once we were finished, we did our hair. I straightened hers, and she curled mine. After our hair and makeup was done, we slipped into our outfits.

I chose a simpler look, knowing that I wanted to save the red dress for some really special occasion

"Could you help me with my zipper?" Ada asked clearly struggling.

I giggled then zipped her up.

"Ready to go?" I questioned while clutching my purse.

"One sec!" Ada said while running over to the bedside table. I saw her pull out a few condoms and shove them into her purse.

I rolled my eyes, and she clearly noticed.

"Hey man, don't act like you and Bill are saints." She said while poking my arm.

I smiled, then grabbed her hand. We locked the door behind us, and headed down to the lobby.

Once we were down in the lobby, Ada whipped out her phone and called Tom.

I decided to do the same.

I called Bill, and he almost instantly answered.

"You guys almost here?" I questioned while placing my hand on my hip.

"Yah sorry, Toms struggling to pick a hat." Bill said with frustration.

I giggled.

"Just let the boy get organized, just ring me when you're here." I replied, then I ended the call.

I put my phone back into my bag and walked over to Ada.

"Why isn't Tom answering me?" She groaned.

"Bill told me that he's struggling to pick a hat." I replied with a smile.

Ada rolled her eyes.

"Of course he is, you know what? Let's pre-game. Knowing Tom, we're gonna be waiting for ages!" Ada squealed.

Before I could reply, I was dragged to the bar that was in the hotels lobby.

Isn't she charming?
———————————————————————————
776 words!!
Sorry for the shorter chapter, more details being put into the next one!!
Love y'all 💋