♧♤PART 42♤♧

Kavya's pov

I feel that I should tell all the truth to her, because she is having very wrong thoughts.I didn't know that all this had happened between them that night,I was completely unaware of him, and Arjun, he did not even consider it necessary to tell me anything, due to which I did not talk to him even after two months.

Yes, two months have passed and there has not been a single day when I have not seen guilt in Arjun's eyes but I have ignored it and I have been crying all night just because i ignored him and it's hurts seeing him looking at me with guilt filled in his eyes.

Siya told me that i should forgive Arjun but no I won't.

And about Mr.Singhaniya, I didn't know that he took away her virginity but one thing that bothered me was that she called him a rapist, I don't know why but I didn't like this.

Well, not a single day passed when Mr Singhaniya did not call me and inquire about Siya's well-being.He may not be good to anyone but the way I have seen him care for Siya in this one month, its is telling me to change my mind, My opinion about him.

Well, whatever happens, it should be good, I just want to see my Siyu happy, nothing else.

But where is she? she had gone to give biscuits to the street dogs nearby and has not come yet.

I am getting worried for her, i waited a little then without thinking twice I just called him, yes Kabir.

After the bell rang for some time, he answered the call and asked first.

OTP

Kabir: Is she okay?

Kavya: I don't know, she has been out for quite some time but hasn't come back yet an-

He disconnected the call without listening to me completely, well I know now siya will come home safely.

Kabir's pov

I quickly called Sameer to ask about Siya, but its not being received, it was ringing but he was not picking up his phone.

I grabbed my car keys and directly called Arjun and started tracking Siya's location, arjun and I sat in my car and I drove the car at full speed.

just be right siya

Arjun: It is showing the location of the old khandar (ruins) here, but what will she do there?

I nodded my head and tooka turn because that old Khandhar is behind our company, I ran the car at full speed without caring about the traffic lights and rules.

When I tried to call Samer, his phone did not ring again, I tracked his location and his location was also near the old ruins, I know it's a fucking trap for me but I will not gonna let them achieve what they want, If anything happens to my siya, I will kill all my enemies one by one.

Arjun: All this would be Rajiv Chaudhary's plan, but he have made a huge mistake by involving siya in this matter and if my sister got even a little scratch then I will not think twice before killing him.

Arjun said making me look at him, I don't know when my friend became so attached to her that he started talking about killing because Arjun prefers to stay away from killing anyone.

I looked ahead when my eyes spotted a figure, He was quite strong and muscular, I increased the speed of the car and saw that it's was actually Sameer as I know what he was wearing as usual black suit, his front was on the ground while his back was facing us, i hurriedly moved out of my car along with Arjun.

I sat beside Samir on the ground and turned his body around,making him face us, my eyes become red when I saw his head bleeding very badly, sensing us he try to open his eyes, and said.