𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝐖𝐡𝐲'𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢
𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤
𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞
𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐥𝐲𝐝𝐢𝐚.

6:00am I wake up to go to the hell hole where I only have my sister and

i can't even believe that Stacy would do that I hate her and it was a one time event to where that dress to have a bat mitzvah and now it's over there is no more.

✿︎𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭✿︎

We got in the back seat of our moms car me on the left and Lydia on the right.

as we listen to music with our AirPods on full volume while we looked out the window.

𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡
At lunch I sat with Lydia's friends Nikki and tara and they can actually be fun.as we sat laughing at Nikki about the way she shaves her armpits

I laughed a little bit to harf that it made me fall on but in which the girls come up to me to help me up.

I got up and dusted my but and looked behind me it we knew someone was looking at us but it wasn't andy matter of fact weq saw Andy and Kym together.

but I thought he was dating grace or she was just one of his dolls and if she was I feel so bad for her.

I sat back down to feel someone keep looking at me so looked at where whoever was staring and it just happened to be 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐲,the girls and I stood up and walked away to sit at a another table.

✿︎✿︎✿︎🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎✿︎✿︎✿︎🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎✿︎✿︎✿︎🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

Later that night me,Lydia,Nikki and Tara were going to the arcade then to the movies and in the last 7hr me and Tara became so close it felt like we had known each other forever.

𝐋𝐲𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝_ posted