Purple Room 💜

The sound of my heels tapping the floor echoed through the long empty hallway leading to the purple room. All my men bowed their heads in submission as soon as I came through the doors of the room.
    The power of being one of the leading female dons in the Mafia world is a lot, especially if you are in charge of a whole sector.
And it's so amazing to own such power, don't you think?

  "How was your night Russo? I hope the heat wasn't too much" I said with a sinister smile. "I read your file, says you're a father of three, all pretty girls"

"Please.... It was a mistake, I wasn't myself, Satan... My mind wasn't my own I swear" he said with trembling lips. The fear in his eyes wasn't encouraging, at all.
"Well, be welcoming, here comes the she-devil" I said, a sadistic smile plastered on my face.
"Please... please....have mercy...." He pled
"Do you know why here is called the purple room?" I asked " It's the color you turn before you last breath" I answered for him
"Any last words Russo?" I asked picking up my carving knife, except it's scorching hot and for skin not wood.

"Please your majesty, it will never repeat itself"

"Oops! Too late" I smirked lighting up the blowtorch. "It won't hurt, for too long anyway" I said, last task though, where do I brand him?
With a sigh of boredom, I began carving my initials to his paling chest whilst I enjoyed his screams of agony.
"There we go, see how pretty you're looking" I said grinning at my masterpiece.

BIH

A picture was taken of him to be posted on the dark web to inform everyone of his non-existence.

"I think Safari would like a meal" I told my men as I approached the door " Oh and BTW, Safari's my pet shark Russo" I said with a smirk as I left.

Next time check who's cartel you are trying to hack into, bitch.

" Your majesty?" "You have a guest"

"I'm not home"

"It's your- " "I'm not in the fucking house Eloise" I cut her off. It's obviously mama trying to set me up with some other mafia king.

Leaving my room, I lock the door shut. Relaxing in the ice cold water, my muscles start to relax, it's been a long day, from the busy daytime work of being a doctor and evenings being a cynical mafia queen, the irony.

Tomorrow is going to be fun, it's the masquerade ball night, I wonder what our dear host Alejandro has in store for us. Being crowned King of the year last year got into his head as he was to host this year's ball, egoistical bastard.
Every year, the mafia holds a masquerade ball for us mafia bosses and royalty to gather and form alliance and share ideas and update ourselves of the ongoings of the Mafia world at large not just the Hispanic Mafia and a king gets chosen to hold the title and host the next ball. It's a funny event since the real Mafia lords get to decide if the king of the year hosted well or not, and this alone determines the fate of the King's Mafia for quite some time.

Finished with my honey milk cold bath, it's time to sleep.

_________________________________

"Doctor Hernandez, the patient in room 101 is reacting positively to the newly induced drugs" Nurse Ann chatters away.
"Good to hear " I replied going through the charts of my next patient. "This Mr Chaz, why hasn't he done a test previously?"
"Who?"
"Our next patient Anna" I scowled
"Mr Chaz does indeed not have a previous test recorded" she answered seriously, better.
"I guess I should go see who I'm dealing with" I sighed as we got to the consultation room.

"Mr Chaz?" I called out as I entered.
I was met with beautiful grey eyes and a charming smile. This is going to be fun.
"Doctor Hernandez." My name flowed like honey from his lips it was almost seductive with the British accent.
"That is I"  "So do tell, why haven't you had any tests regarding your ulcer and it has gotten so bad that you want to do so now"

"It felt like a horrid waste of time and energy "

"Really now? Well then you might as well leave now because it's still the same 'horrid waste of time and energy ' " I said with a sarcasm filled tone.

He laughed softly. I wasn't joking though.
"So if I walked out, you would let me"
"Find out for yourself, don't forget to shut my door while you're on it" I really don't like people that don't act immediately on things, it's sickening.
He looked surprised, he didn't know what was coming his way, so I don't blame him.

"That's one way to talk to a patient" he said after letting out a sigh.

"Are you going to leave or not?" I asked crossing my legs under the desk as I impatiently tapped my fingers against the desk.

"I think I want to stay. I deeply apologize for not getting previously tested doctor " he said a soft smile on his face. Owkay...

"Benedict Chaz of Wales. We have to run tests to know what type of ulcer you actually have and of course to give a prescription" I said with a professional tone.

"Go ahead doctor" he smiled saying. He has a cute smile.

I left the room. Benedict Chaz...

_________________________________

"Your majesty" I was greeted as I entered the yard. I took a quick scan of the yard, everything was in it position, nothing seems wrong so why do I get an irky feel...

"Eloise"

"Your majesty"

"What happened today?"

"Some spies were caught within the perimeter few hours ago and last I checked, they haven't gotten anything out of them, they are still trying to get their information from the web"

"And you didn't care to inform me?" I asked my annoyance reaching it's limit.

"Complete information wasn't retrieved yet Your majesty " she replied before checking her tablet.

Walking up the steps to the house, I came to a halt as the gate security approached.
"What is it?!"

"Your mother just arrived, my Queen" For fuck's sake not now...

"Let her in" I said before continuing my ascent.

...

"You have 3 minutes to say what you need to, I just came back from work" I said as she sat down.

"Ivy...child, the ball is tonight, don't you think it wise to find a decent match?" She paused  " You will have to expand and continue the family line dear"

"1.5 minutes left " I reminded

She sighed and continued "Your father and I thought it best you are engaged before he passed, there is Don Christian of the Californian Mafia "
"Just marry child-"

"30 seconds left " I interrupted

"It's for the best, don't you think? That way you will forever be respected as the Mafia queen of the Spanish mafias, hmm?"

"Time's up" I said and stood up to leave. She grabbed my hand, stopping me.

"Please child"

"Fuck off " I simply said and took my hand out of hers and ascended the stairs to my room.

Why do they still think a woman needs a man for her mafia to be respected, bullshit! 

Hey guys!

So yeah..... I'm a new writer on Wattpad, please read and support my uprising book.

I don't have any idea how this is gonna end up but please do give me your support, tap the star and comment whatever it is you want, but be sure never to do anything to anyone that you won't want to be done to you 😁. Thank you 😊

Lots of love people 💖💖💖.
Your humble writer...