Sunshine Protector

The launch of Yrkkh 3 has been a huge success, with Harshad Chopda and Pranali Rathod as the new lead faces for Gen3. Fans were showering love on the new Jodi and lovingly named them "AbhiRa".
Karishma Sawant auditioned for the role of Akshara thrice but got rejected, which she is still sour about. Although her friendship with the producer's daughter did get her a significant role. Things were going all good for her, she was pampered by the crew, got introduced to the Senior cast members, and even became quick friends with Harshad. The sail was going smoothly for her until the day Pranali joined the team.

The cast of Yrkkh flew to Udaipur to commence the shoot. With the shoot getting started Harshad and Pranali became close friends as they had more scenes together. To say they were fond of each other would be an understatement. Days passed and they grew closer as one's vibe complemented the other's, the aura surrounding them was appeasing and the cast members weren't blind to the sparks flying between the two close friends.

The upcoming days saw them getting closer not only as friends but also as lovers, but they haven't made it publicly official yet. The two were always spotted together, be it at parties, celebrations, or behind the scenes, they were thick as thieves. Everyone got used to their hand holdings, the looks of longing they gave when they didn't have a scene together, and of course, their playful banter reverberating around the sets. As their love blossomed day by day, so did someone's envy, but they concealed it well under the mask of friendship.

Harshad for once in his life was certain about his love life, Pranali was it for him, his endgame. He hasn't felt all these feelings before for anyone, the love, the care, the possessiveness, the urge to wrap her in his arms and protect them from the cruel world, it was all very to new him and he was enjoying every damn moment of his life. He thanked his stars for choosing Yrkkh and finally finding the love of his life.
And for Pranali the same can be said, she never in her wildest dreams imagined, she would get a partner as perfect as Harshad. She loved him to bits, adored and respected him for the person he was. She couldn't be more thankful for life.

It was the day of AbhiRa's sangeet shoot and the set was occupied with hustle and bustle. The cast was prepping for their scenes, whereas our lovely couple was sitting in Harshad's room going through their lines. Harshad was unusually quiet and this didn't go unnoticed by his girl.

Pranali- Harshad kya hua, aaj bht shant ho tum. Tabiyat theek nhi h kya?
Harshad- Nhi kuchh nhi hua, shayd kl ki thodi tiredness h. You know na we have to shoot extra hours these days.
Pranali- Harshad please, mujhsy mt hide kro, I know something is bothering you. Agr tum mujhsy share krne me hesitate krogey toh how will we grow together as a couple?
Harshad- Fine. I don't know why but pta ni mujhy esa kyu feel hota h ki Karishma tumse jealous hoti h Pranali.
Pranali- Karishma mujhsy jealous? Nhi esa nhi ho skta h she is a very very good friend. But tumhe esa kuu lga?
Harshad- I don't know but mujhy ussy acchi vibes nhi ati h, you know jab show start hua tha she was my first friend here and fir tum or me achhe dost bane. Tum as a friend mere liye kbhi possessive nhi thi, but Karishma I have always felt that she didn't want me to be friends with you. Usy achha ni lgta tha jb hm post shoot hangout krty thy, voh hmesha tag along hona chahti thi but it was obvious from my side ki mujhy bs tumhare sath time spend krna tha. Uski sister ki birthday party me bhi mera sara attention sirf tumhare liye tha or me sirf tumhare sath rehna chahta tha, but vo or uski sister bar bar hmare dance ya hmari conversation disturb kr rhe thy. And there are many instances which I don't remember. Also see its AbhiRa marriage track or usme bhi usne directors se zyada screenspace demand kri h so they had to bring in this Manjari accident track, which in my pov is absurd. Is track se AbhiRa wedding ki vibes hi ruin ho rhi h.

Pranali- Ohho baby tum usy misunderstand kr re ho, voh mujhsy jealous nhi hogi, instead voh meri bht care krti h, you remember when I was sick, she massaged my arms so I can be comfortable. And maybe hangouts k time usy lga hoga ki we are ignoring her toh usy hurt hua ho, but she can't be jealous of me. Or rhi baat screenspace ki toh no actor wants ki uske scenes km ho, vese toh I m also not happy with accident track but me iske bare me sochkr ya bat kr k set pr tension create nhi krna chahti hu.
Harshad thinks how innocent his girl is and hugs her, he too doesn't want to drag this subject and create stress so he lets go of the matter but he is still being cautious.