Sunflower & Sunshine

A/N:-This story follows the timeline of *Sunshine Protector* so the events conspired are the same. This story is requested by a reader, so it is according to what she has requested. This story is completely fictional. Ps. This story will show some dark shades of Karishma, so her fans and admirers stay away.

A few days have passed since Karishma's Instagram live and things were returning to normal, well as normal as they can be. After the production house took disciplinary actions against her, her jealousy grew and transformed into hatred but she couldn't do much due to Harshad's warning.

On the other hand, our lovebirds were having the best time shooting, they were getting romantic AbhiRa scenes which meant more time together on set and sneaking a kiss or 2 between the shots. But someone couldn't see them happy and was plotting silently to strike at the right moment.

The team just finished wrapping AbhiRa's night dance sequence for Abhi's birthday when they were called to discuss some last-minute changes in the script.

Garima- As you guys can see the channel is pressurizing us for TRPs and we know they want drama, so what's a better time than this to bring the villain of the story for drama?

Harshad rolled his eyes knowing how the so-called villain of this show had created this drama but decided to let it go, to not dampen his mood after shooting such a hot sequence with his girl. Honestly, he just wanted this meeting to end so he can take Pranali home and make this night more memorable.

Harshad- Yeah just do whatever you guys wanna do, bcz actor's input doesn't matter anymore. So can we just end this meeting already, I have plans important than this meeting.

Garima- Alright so it's decided, that we are on board with the changes and bringing on Arohi and Niel's marriage.

Harshali left the meeting to escape the nonsense blabbering and attend to their more important affairs. Karishma smiled a Cheshire cat smile on seeing her plan working and gave a sneaky thumbs up to Garima. If she goes steadily then her plan will bring the desired fruit and she can achieve all that she desires.

A week passed and the new track was inculcated into the story, much to the displeasure of the audience. Harshali were least bothered as they still got romantic scenes and nothing else bothered them.

Paras- Hi Pranali. Hi Harshad. How are you guys?

Harshad- Hi Neilu.

Pranali- We are good. Tum btao kese ho?

Paras- Me bhi ok hu. But yr mujhy ye changes smjh nhi aa re h. Mtlb Niel k character ko itna change kuu kr dia? He was a bit sensible in both families but usy fir Abhimanyu k against kr dia. I'm not able to connect, when did I become such a dumb villain?

Pranali- Creatives ka decision h ye Paras, we have to oblige without questioning them.

Harshad- Bhai dekh ye itv h yha logic nhi hota h, trp and ratings k liye ye kuchh bhi kr dete h to dimag lga kr apne apko stress mt de. Jaa tu apni actress k sath practice kr, Lines yaad krne me help kr uski

Paras- Ary yrr me hi kuu, mujhy nhi krni uske sath rehearsal.

Pranali- Hey don't be mean both of you, Jiske sath scenes hote h usi k sath rehearse krengy na, I used to rehearse with her too.

Harshad- Thank god mere sath scenes nhi h. But hongy bhi toh I will not rehearse with her, shoot se phle vhi practice kr lengy but Rishi Sir itna achha guide krty h rehearsal ki need hi nhi hoti h.

Pranali- Accha toh why do you rehearse our scenes and that too 3-4 times?

Harshad- Arry bubba hmare scenes hi ese hote h ki mera rehearsal krne ka mn krta h vo bhi multiple times to deliver the perfect shot.