chapter 22-leave me alone

Addison explained everything to Steven, all about what happened with Jeremiah and how she got stressed out the moment she realized that their situationship could possibly turn into a relationship.

After, she asked him if he could leave her. She needed to think.

She decided to go surf for a while, it always helped her clear her mind.

And so she surfed, each time she caught a wave as she surfed it perfectly was a weight lifted off her chest.

She spent all morning surfing

After she felt her body growing too tired, she decided to stop. So she approached the beach, when she suddenly saw Jeremiah there, sitting as he was admiring her.

Suddenly all her work to calm her thoughts down disappeared, as she felt enclosed again with his presence. With a heavy chest, she decided to ignore him and started making her way back to the house.

Jeremiah- Hey! Addy, wait!- he called after her

she continued to ignore as she felt her head spin. Until Jeremiah caught up to her and grabbed her by the arm.

Jeremiah- hey, what's wrong?

Addison- please let me go

Jeremiah-no, why? What's wrong?

Addison- Jeremiah, let go!

Jeremiah visibly flinched, she never called him his full name, something was definitely wrong. He though as he let her go and she ran back inside.

She dropped to her bed and started crying, god why did I have to ruin everything? She thought