Chapter 14- Pure Nightmare

Cuphead's Pov---

I was on my bed sleeping soundly.
But when i woke up, I was feeling miserable.
The clock ticked, and my phone was quiet, the sound of Mugman running up and down the stairs was soothing.
But...I couldn't bring myself to leave my bed.
My mind fought me against my will, a rush of thoughts of school filled my mind...
I didn't want to go, but Bendy would be there! So...why not?

After a few hours of fighting with my depressed mind, I finally sat up on my bed.
I looked outside, it seemed colder than it actually was.
I stood up and walked out of my room, slowly.
As I stepped on the stairs I heard Mugman downstairs.
"Cup? You awake?" He sounded quite surprised and I can understand it.
I walked downstairs and looked at him.
He was all dressed to go to School today.
I waved, not in the mood to speak.
He smiled and waved back, he had already prepared food, I sat down on my seat to eat as he spoke:
"Soooo are you going to school?? Pleaseee!" he spoke, I sighed and nodded as I eat.

When I finally end, I walked faster upstairs and dressed myself properly.
I looked my phone, still no messages.
I sighed sadly and took my bag and walked downstairs again.
He was already at the front door waiting for me, I walked to him and hugged him tightly.
I was so happy that even after all of this months...he still took care of me.
He hugged me back before pulling me outside and leading me to school.
.....
I felt like the whole world was colder..
I could hear muffled voices from other people around us and my faint breathing.
It seemed like the whole world was slower too and...colorless...
But i soon snapped out of my thoughts when we arrived school and I saw Felix from the distance.
If only I could tell how much worried and happy he was to see me, I would tell.
He was always like that, always worrying for others, it was a thing I liked about him but at the same time I hated to know he worried so much..
...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
Bendy wasn't there.
Bendy wasn't there..
He wasn't at school...
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
.......
........
.........
..........
Well, I spend the whole day at school, and each time the world seemed darker and darker.
But I shook it off everytime Mugman or Felix were there, at least I felt better whe they did.
.......
But I still didn't get a answer from Bendy as I looked my cellphone....
Mugman or even Felix didn't know what happened...he wasn't really a person who skipped school.
Despite all, my day on school was boring and the teacher kept asking me questions...having to tell them the reasons were so much worse than anything...
In the end I was feeling really bad, I was so confused and miserable.
I never felt a wave of a deep sadness, I was in too much pressure.

(Warning! Self-harm!)

As me and Mugman walked back home I immediately ran upstairs, I heard Mugman muffled voice talking but the only thing i could hear was my thoughts...they were louder and louder each time, I felt like dying and I didn't know why...I just wanted to feel anything but those voices.
I locked myself on my room and Mugman was kicking on the door and speaking.
I could hear him but it was too muffled to understand.
I felt so much urges as I took a box cutter and pressed it against my wrist, the blood spilling out of my skin...and falling on the floor.
I pressed it deeply, but not enough as I cut more and more on my skin.
As my mind went slower and less darker my whole arm was cut..
It hurted but despite hearing my brother's sobbing and wheezing, I didn't open the door.
I only lied down and closed my eyes hoping to make the pain and day disappear.
......
.....
....
...
..
.
My phone buzzed.