Chapter 9: What's Happened And What Comes Next [Season Finale] [Explicit]

A/N: Slowly getting back into it! Tagging -M-Mia-Heartz4Jazzy and jvpitxxr- for fart jokes xD

Season Finale

Name: Ada Wong

Diary Entry #9: I'm actually in the White House, in Ashley's room... and I'm nervous as hell...

For the first time in so long, I had forgotten what it was like to be able to breathe for once. It felt like the weight of the world was no longer on my shoulders. 

Getting Ashley back home, though, it filled me with a lot of longing. I didn't know if her father would be so inclined to just let Ashley back into another, even more dangerous situation in Raccoon City. Whatever the case though, I knew I couldn't be apart from her. But I wasn't a fool either... if her father wanted her to be safe, then as much as I would silently protest in my head, I would have to accept that. But a small part of me hoped I could be with her still, in some way. 

I walked around in her room, and it was clearly designed for a teenager. The wall art was decorated with black and pink elements. Her bed was rather big for just one person, and I bit back a naughty smirk at the thought of breaking it in with her on a night her father wasn't around. 

Focus, Ada. Remember why you're waiting around here. I casually opened the door slightly, but couldn't hear Ashley or her father speaking. Chances are they had gone into his study to speak. My stomach on the other hand, nearly exposed me. The nervousness built up some... pressure in my bowels, and I knew that if I didn't let it out soon, it would be very bad later on. 

"I'm sorry, Ashley..."

I willed myself not to make them too loud as I very slowly eased these farts out of my system, the hissing from my ass offering very little relief, and the smell nearly unbearable. It didn't help that I haven't had a shower since Ashley and I left our safe house and I probably stunk up the White House on my way up here. I closed the door and began to let out the rest of my farts, the sound ranging from a hissing snake to just shy of a bubble fest. I quickly opened the door to see if either one heard what I was doing, cursing the fact that everywhere else in the house was quiet as quiet could be. My eyes widened as I quickly closed the door before the loudest and longest fart, I'm talking nearly 15 seconds of a fart, erupted from my ass. 

"Oh... my God... that felt good..."

I was afraid to open the door, but I had to, mostly because Ashley's room smelled like a sewage plant and rotten eggs that would probably linger for a month or two. I heard Ashley come up the stairs as I quickly sat back in my chair, crossing my legs and smiling slightly.

"Hey, so.. Oh... my GOD, Ada... it fucking stinks in here... I'm never going to get this smell out... but at least I have something to remind me of.."

I... did not like that response. But I let myself wait to hear everything Ashley had to say, but my eyes were already becoming wet with tears... please... whatever deity is listening, don't take my Ashley away from me...

"First off, my Dad is and will be eternally grateful to you for bringing me back. And before you freak out, he is... willing to let me continue travelling with you to Raccoon City provided you discuss with him and promise him you'll keep me safe. I tried to protest that I could look after myself, but he gave me an ultimatum that either you physically swear to him I'll be safe or he'll find you in Raccoon City and execute you for putting me in harm... his words, not mine. I nearly took his head off with that, by the way."