𝟎𝟒

Disturbing Behaviour

Karina and Daphne were forced out of their hotel room by Klaus and Rebekah who insisted on going shopping and also insisted on Daphne and Karina going with her.

The red-head was more than willing to go but needed a little more time to convince Karina.

Soon enough they were all in a clothing shop waiting for Daphne and Rebekah to be satisfied with their choices.

Karina grinned as she saw the champagne bottle on the table next to them.

"Gimme." She spoke as Klaus held it, pouring himself and Stefan a glass.

He glared at her which she mirrored back at him, Stefan chuckled as he watched him pass Karina the champagne almost immediately.

"Don't you start, Salvatore." She sneered, pouring herself a huge glass of bubbling liquid.

"There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah complained.

"There's not." Her brother replied as the blonde Mikaelson stepped out in a short black dress.

"So women in the 21st Century dressed like prostitutes then?" She asked.

Karina subtly looked Rebekah up and down. She looked absolutely beautiful in anything.

"You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." She whined.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." Klaus exclaimed.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." Her face grimaced in disgust.

"It's dance music." The Salvatore replied hesitantly.

"People dance to this?" Rebekah asked in disgust.

"Unfortunately." Karina spoke, her face lighting up when she saw a few shirts she liked hanging on a clothing rack. Immediately standing up and speed-walking over to them.

Daphne walked out in a blue dress. Giving her best friends a small twirl. The blondes grinned at her and called her and the dress beautiful.

"Are we done?" Klaus groaned impatiently.

"What's got your knickers in a twist?" Karina asked the hybrid.

"I needed one thing for my witch because you decided you weren't going to help whatsoever, because you said, and I quote, 'I don't owe your half-breed arse anything'. Which, to me, sounds a little hypocritical. All of this ruckus to find out why my hybrids are dying." He turned to his sister. "One thing I needed: Your necklace, and you lost it."

Daphne threw a heel at him, which, unfortunately, he caught with ease. "She didn't lose it! If you actually think about it, it's your fault for not seeing her wearing it while you daggered her." She lectured.

Rebekah smiled gratefully at the red-head to which she responded with a warm smile.

Karina and Daphne decided against telling the Mikaelsons that they had the necklace. Waiting for the right time to reveal it.