Chapter-15

Chennai

Rudhran's house

Sana is rashly packing her bags, gripped by fear, more afraid of Varun than the police. This stems from her ill-conceived plan to harm Meghna, involving hired hooligans. Unexpectedly, her plan took a twisted turn, as the hired goons decided to cooperate with the authorities, revealing that Sana had produced the plot. Sana's motive for this sinister plan was rooted in the fact that Aadhi, Meghna's family member, was currently absent from Chennai, presenting a seemingly suitable moment to carry out her shameful intentions. However, unknown to Sana, Aadhi had taken precautions by assigning guards to protect his family. If Varun were to find Sana's traitorous plot and her attempt to harm Meghna, he might take matters into his own hands and bring justice, possibly with dire consequences for Sana.

Rudran arrived with a bag filled with cash and handed it to Sana.

"Sana, take this money and leave Chennai! I'll handle the police and Varun. I'll contact you using this new number!"

"Of course, Dad! Take care of yourself! But there's one thing for certain. I want Varun to understand that I'm doing this for him, Dad! Please!"

Sana managed to escape from the house, thanks to Rudhran's well-thought-out plan. He ensured she reached a safe location, one even Varun was unaware of. Within a few minutes, Varun was in a state of uncontrolled rage, and his emotions were boiling over. He was filled with an intense anger that made his whole body shake. He was so furious that his voice echoed through the house as he shouted Sana's name.

"HEY SANA! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? COME!"

Rudhran noticed that Varun was getting angrier, but he pretended to be concerned and asked, "Varun, what's wrong?"

Varun closed his eyes to control his anger and replied "I can't believe Sana would stoop to such a level! How dare she send goons to kill Meghna? Who does she think she is? I'm going to make sure she pays for her action

Rudhran secretly felt a sense of satisfaction, believing that the thugs had hurt Meghna. He then asked, with a pretended look of shock, "So, did those thugs harm that girl?"

"No, Uncle, Aadharsh saved her! But he got hurt; he couldn't handle even a little pain. Those guys slashed his palm today." Varun felt sympathy for Aadharsh, Rudhran gritted his teeth in anger and asked."Why Varun? Why do you still feel pity towards his family? Because of them, you are standing in this position without your mother and father!"

"Uncle, this is all because of Aadhi and his father, not their whole family! Aadharsh and Sowmiya don't know about their true intentions! I will rescue Meghna and one day, I'll put an end to this and make them pay for their wrongdoings! I'm sure Aadhi will bear the consequences, but others in their family aren't like him, and they won't be affected by his sins. But uncle one thing, what you did to the workers in a construction site is wrong, I came to know this by our goons talking. I didn't expect this from you uncle! " Varun spoke firmly and then headed to his room. He is disappointed with his uncle.  Rudhran watched him walk away, taken aback by his reaction.

Varun came inside the room and exhaled, he knew since as a kid Aadharsh couldn't bear a little scratch. Varun remembered the day when Aadharsh as a kid tried to learn to bicycle, an automatic smile crept on his face 

()FLASHBACK()15 years ago

It's a sunny Saturday morning, and the open field is bustling with activity. Children of all ages and students have gathered. It's a sunny Saturday morning, and there's a big field where lots of kids and students are having fun. Some are playing cricket, hitting the ball with a bat. You can hear the "thwack" sound when the bat hits the ball.