CHARACTER INFO

Before we get into the story, let me give you a small idea about the characters.

ANVI. RAJ

PROFESSION: Actress

Anvi is really famous, she was a goddamn talent you could never believe. She is only 27 years old but the top artist on demand. Anvi is a pool of talent, Anvi is a great actor, and she is a natural. She was damn beautiful and one of the top models as well and being the first GBA of the world-famous luxury brand and adding to it she is a very awesome dancer, singer, gymnast,  good in many sports.

Anvi was not like the others she kept her personal life very very personal and her professional life very professional. She never was involved in any controversies or other things. 

Anvi is tomboyish, she doesn't really like too girly things. She is not someone who will cry over small things. Anvi is bold, and courageous and stands up if anything is against her morals.

On top of everything, Anvi is a gem always positive, smiling and full of joy. She is just that person who can make your mood right only with her smile. Anvi was so positive, humble and kind. But don't take it for granted, she knows how to handle things other way round.

Anvi. Raj has a huge fan base, she's loved a lot!! She's the few of them who has barely 3% of anti's at least. She achieved huge success in her movies and dramas which were all top notches and broke records. 

Here are some pics , how you can imagine Anvi

The photos are taken from Google and the credits goes to the person it self.

I really love Lisa so much, I am huge huge huge lilly. Let me know if you are one as well. 

ARYAN.SHAH

PROFESSION : doctor

Aryan.SHAH  a Jr. cardio surgeon in a top hospital in India. He is only 28 years old and is considered the best among his rest Jr doctors in their hospital. Aryan is very intelligent, very smart, very quick witted and calm. He is just perfect and including to this was he is damn handsome! The male staff envied him for being young, so talented and so handsome. But Aryan was cold, he barely at least  smiled, he doesn't really like or maybe know to express himself. 

Here are some pics for reference. (These pics are only to show how you can imagine them or get an idea about their looks, 'cause I am not so good at describing someone's body features.)

Ok I am sorry, I couldn't find anyone for Aryan's reference. No image could suite him. 

Imagine someone really handsome, monolid eyes, straight nose, ideal lips, light light brown indian skin tone, clear skin with no pores, a perfect jawline, prominent adam's apple, tall and lean yet muscular. Damn gorgeous. His eyes extremely beautiful and having soft and hair combed perfect hair.

I told you I am not really good at describing someone. so adjust please. I promise to learn and improve in the upcoming chapters and stories. So enjoy reading.