CHAPTER 6

The waiter approaches them for an order.

"Would you like something?", she asks Aryan.

"Nothing.."

"OK, then a black coffee and a cappuccino, please", Anvi says.

The waitress smiles and nods at her and walks away.

Aryan looks at her, was she too tired to have so much coffee? he wondered.

"So, how's work?", Anvi asks, rather than sitting silent.

"Not bad...until now...Just the usual..", He answered, Anvi waited to see if he would speak more, but what could you expect from Aryan?

"So you are studying as well?", Anvi asks 

"Yeah, Super specialization."

"That is awesome. You know, I don't know what to say, it's so difficult, I mean tough to be a doctor, like hat's off!", Anvi says...

Aryan smiled, seeing her struggling to find words, he knew she was trying to keep it formal and nice. 

"So how's yours? Aryan asks.

"Very well, for now, going good", Anvi said

"Hmm.. that's great, so how are you doing, everything going well? "

"Umm.. yeah.. kind of tired a bit, that's it and rest all is fine."

"Hmmm.."

Soon the waiter approaches them.. She places their order on the table. She stared at Anvi for some time and then,

"Umm.. ma'am you are Anvi. Rawat right?", she asked.

Anvi was stunned before she could answer.

"oh my god!! you are Anvi! I can't believe it! I have seen the news on the internet that you were in Goa and thought it was again some people creating some fake things!! You are here!", she exclaimed. but she maintained her voice low, so she could not let the others know.

"Ma'am I am sorry, to disturb you, but can you please give me an autograph, please, I have been your fan for a long time and it was my dream to meet you, you are my idol!!! please!", she whispered to Anvi excitedly.

Anvi smiled at her young fan, she felt lucky and blessed to have fans like her. Anvi smiled and nodded at her. 

"I'll just go and get my book and pen, just a second ma'am". The young waitress takes a glance again at Anvi and runs to get her book

"You are quite famous many people love you, Aryan says

"Thanks, I am lucky indeed", Anvi answered.

"No, you won their heart with your work, you are not lucky, you worked hard", Aryan said almost immediately after Anvi completed her sentence.

Anvi had no words to say anything further. She sat there silent and finally said.

"Thank you", Aryan smiled at her. 

Aryan's phone rang.

"Just give me a minute, I will be back", Aryan says and Anvi nods with a small smile.

Aryan goes out and soon the waitress is there with her book. It had Anvi's picture on the cover page and the pages had small and different pictures of Anvi in the end with a small box, with inspiring words Anvi said in her interviews or somewhere else. 

Anvi smiled seeing this.

The young lady looked at her and said "I ordered a customized book. I have a lot of them and I also have my dairy customized like this one! I just love this book! and also I love you so much!"