°✧

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝

Yeosang knew that his floor's RA, Lee Minhyuk, was a psychology major with a focus in human sexuality.

After all, he heard about Yunho and Mingi both on separate occasions seeking his help with successful results.

After a few days of sulking and wallowing in confusion, he decided to take a chance and ask Minhyuk for his help.

He managed to catch Minhyuk the morning of Valentine's Day leaving his room for class.

"Uh, hyung!" Yeosang called out, stopping the elder in his tracks.

Minhyuk turned around, expression calm as usual. "Oh, good morning, Yeosang-ah."

Yeosang took a deep breath as he approached the elder student. "Hyung, if you're not busy today, I was wondering... could you sit down to chat with me? Like you did with Yunho and Mingi?"

Minhyuk sighed, but couldn't help the chuckle that left him. "It's almost as if I'm an actual psychologist now. At this point, I should be charging you all a fee. But money is not the reason why I'm pursuing human sexuality. So sure, I can sit down with you. I have a bit of free time this afternoon. Would you feel more comfortable talking in my room?"

Yeosang nodded. "Yeah, that would be great. Thank you so much, hyung."

Minhyuk smiled. "Really, it's no problem. I'm grateful that you and your friends trust me. Trust is difficult to attain, especially when discussing sensitive topics. So whatever you need to talk to me about, I hope whatever I say helps you."

Yeosang gave Minhyuk a small smile. "I'm sure it will."

They agreed to meet up in Minhyuk's room at two o'clock, after both of their classes ended.

Yeosang felt nervous as he approached Minhyuk's room, as he hadn't exactly identified a specific problem like Yunho and Mingi had.

He wasn't having a sexuality crisis like Hongjoong and Mingi.

He was no longer uneducated about romantic and sexual attraction being separate things.

He still identified as a heteromantic heterosexual.

He's had no evident attraction to San, but when San kissed him, he felt something.

It was something that had been slowly simmering ever since he and San got closer, now starting to bubble over.

He hoped that Minhyuk had some sort of answer to this, because Yeosang didn't like how he was feeling right now.

Yeosang knocked on the door.

The door was opened five seconds later, revealing a smiling Minhyuk.

"Come on in, Yeosang-ah." Minhyuk told him, an air of professionalism surrounding him. "You can sit in the chair or on my bed, whichever you want."

Yeosang slipped off his shoes before sitting on the bed, pulling his legs up and crossing them.

Minhyuk took the chair, facing Yeosang.