Chapter 1: Salty Caramel ice cream

It was like any day here in Dreamland. The bright and cloudy day was peaceful with no beast in sight, the Sky clear for the bright sun, and our lovable powerful eldritch demi-god of cuteness and destruction Kirby was resting under the tree, Dreaming of food and many of their friends. A satisfactory sleep indeed. Well it would be for Kirby but something was disturbing their sleep, A loud sound was heard in the forest. At first, Kirby ignored it since they didn’t know what it was plus they were very good at sleeping through worse events, But as the seconds passed they decided to finally bother paying attention to disturbing their sleep. Something in the back of their consciousness tells them to take a peek at the disturbance. Something was gnawing at their mind.

“What is it this time? I hope they aren’t here to attack dreamland again… woah…” Kirby said surprised to see one of the many star-shaped portals here. They thought they fixed that problem. So to see one of the portals still open is a surprise. ‘I should contact Elfilis or Magolor to fix this problem, It might cause trouble’ Kirby thought at the possibility of disturbing the peace and possibly harming the innocents. But before they can do that, The portal starts acting very strange whirling and whirling as it suddenly starts to suck everything in front of it.

Kirby fought with might trying to stay grounded but unfortunately, an apple hit their head and made Kirby lose focus. This ultimately led them to get sucked into the portal.

As Kirby spins and spins and spins one thing is on Kirby's mind ‘Well looks like I'm on a new adventure! I hope I make it in time for Ribbon’s picnic, I Don’t want to disappoint her. Plus I’m getting hungry’ Kirby thought of both the fairy and the food they probably wouldn’t get to eat. Kirby sighs disappointingly as they won’t get to eat some of the fairy’s prepared picnic meals Plus they're pretty relaxed in the portal as this isn’t their first time going through such, Even their latest big adventure involves such things. So they’re probably fine, the question is how long will this adventure take?

Meanwhile in an unknown distorted world…

Two female figures surrounded by all sorts of items were busy trying to fix their TV. These two gods that make up the divine trinity, Aeon and Venus, were busy rebooting their consoles.

“C’mon is it fixed yet?”

“Not yet and… We’re done.”

“Finally, It was getting boring.”

As they finally got the console to work, Aeon felt something unfamiliar yet deja vu-like powerful force.

They looked around but didn’t notice anything weird so they ignored it. As the TV turned on the Skullgirls logo was briefly glitched into the Kirby logo before briefly glitching back into the Skullgirls logo. Venus caught a glimpse of the glitch but choked it up to the imagination then they pressed play…

it glitches a bit and the game goes into the character roster. As they get ready to play the game, A single frame of a Gray circle with dots for eyes and a great smile flashes through the screen and the crack in their prison gets slightly bigger Soon the game starts as something is happening within the code of the game

Meanwhile within the code…

>>Launching Skullgirls

>>Are you loading a new timeline? Y/N

>>Yes

>>Loading…

>>ERROR!

>>Anomaly detected!

>>Reconfigure the timeline? Y/N