Getting Settled

It's the next day and Fatima end up sleeping in. Zac had cleaned and got everything situated for when she gets up. Fatima wakes up looking for Zac.

Fatima: Baby where are you.

Zac: I'm in Zi room baby.

Fatima walks to Zion's room.

Fatima: Oh wow, I see you got a lot done while I was sleeping.

Zac: I did. I'm finished with Ava's room. I just gotta finish Zi room and then do the nursery for our new bundle of joy.

Fatima: I love that we already have a big house. Because the route we're going, we gonna have ten kids running around here. Mr.Don't pull out.

Zac: You don't like when I pull out.

Fatima: And don't.

Zac: Maybe just one more.

Fatima: Baby I don't know about another one. Well let me not say that because seem like everything I say it, I end up pregnant again.

Zac: True, but I think you low key like being pregnant.

Fatima: I mean besides the nausea and tiredness, I love carrying your babies. It makes me feel more connected to you. Not saying I don't feel connected to you when I'm not. But it's a different kind of connection when I'm carrying your babies.

Zac: And I love watching them grow inside you.

Fatima: You wanna relax by the pool?

Zac: Sure, we can do that. Also what do you want for dinner tonight.

Fatima: I don't know, what do you have in mind?

Zac: I thought maybe throw some salmon on the grill, with some asparagus and some roster potatoes.

Fatima: That sounds good.

Zac: Well that's what we'll have.

Fatima: I glad that Ava and Zi are back with their cousins, I just hate that Aisha and Faith didn't come back.

Zac: Yea, but they'll eventually come back.

Fatima: Yeah, I give it a couple weeks if not days. Aisha can't stay away from me too long.

Zac: Oh I already know. Y'all connected at the hip.

Fatima: And so is Zi and RiRi

Zac: Them two definitely connected at the hip.

Fatima: Time just flying by so fast.

Zac: Speaking of time, baby I was thinking for our 10 year anniversary, we should do something.

Fatima: And what do you have in mind?

Zac: I don't know but something special. These literally has been the best years of my life.

Fatima: I would have to agree with you on that. It's such a blessing to be able to spend a decade with the love of your life.

Zac: Definitely is. And we've been through so much together and survived it all.

Fatima: You definitely right about that.

Zac: Come on let's go sit by the pool.

They went and sat by the pool.

Fatima: It's sure is a beautiful day today.

Zac: It really is. It's not too hot out either.

Fatima: Right, because if it was, I wouldn't be sitting out here.

Zac: So are you going back to work at the law firm?

Fatima: I'm planning on it, I mean I do still have my office there. But I want to expand it. I know there's new lawyers there now since we left. So ima sit down with Andi and come up with a floor plan.

Zac: Expanding it would be good. And we got a contractor so it wouldn't be a problem or anything to worry about.

Fatima: Facts!

Zac: It's all going to work out. Ima make sure of it.

Fatima: Look at us, we got our own companies, we doing good for ourselves.

Zac: This all I ever wanted. To build an empire with the woman I love.

Fatima: A dream turned into reality.

Zac: Baby I love you so much

Fatima: And I love you so much more my king.

Zac: You wanna sit out here or go in the house?

Fatima: I'll sit out here and relax for a min.

Zac: Okay well I'ma get dinner started then. Do you need anything?

Fatima: Okay baby, just some water.

Zac: Okay be right back.

Zac went and out Fatima some water and brought it to her.

Fatima: Thank you baby

Zac: You're welcome baby.

Zac went and got dinner started.