Sunghoon Part 2

Sunghoon is sitting on his bed reading a book. When you come in, he looks up at you. He looks annoyed for a few seconds but then he sighs and gestures to the other side of the room.

"You can sit there if you want." Sunghoon says, his tone is dry not as much as the other day.

"Hey!" I smile

"Yeah?"

"I'm back." You say trying to get his attention.

"I know... I saw you come in."

"What are you reading?" You ask sitting down next to him on his bed.

" A romance novel..." he says sounding slightly embarrassed. "What about it?"

"I like romance novels too but i didn't think you would read them."

" What kind of romance novels do you like?" he asks sounding interested genuinely.

"OH. The dirty ones." Sunghoon laughs before speaking up again.

"I don't doubt that for a minute." He seems to be looser and getting used to you. "I'm just reading a basic love story. Nothin special."

"Oh ok."

Sunghoon turns a page and is silent for a moment while he reads. Soon he starts reading a particular page in the book and starts laughing loudly.

You lean in to see what was so funny. Sunghoon notices and turns it to you. "Do you wanna see that part?"

"yeah."

"come here." He motions to move closer.

"This book is more comedy that romance." You laugh.

"It's no that funny!" He says trying not to laugh. His voice is high and soft and his eyes look at you with amusement.

"Then why are you laughing so much?" You giggle.

"Not more than you though."

You feel his hand brush against yours on the bed. It was soft and big.

"Cause I'm laughing at you laughing."

Sunghoon scoots closer to you just a little bit wanting to see how you would react to the space between you two. His arms are now crossed but he's not wearing the hoodie anymore.

"OH? You're laughing at my laugh?" He said playfully.

"Yeah." I laugh and tilt my head.

Sunghoon looks at you and his eyes widen slightly as you tilt your head.

"You're cute when you do that." He whispers, his eyes not leaving yours.

"When I do what?"

"When you tilt your head." He says still whispering. Sunghoon seems to love teasing you for some reason. His cheeks get red.

I giggle at his words and his now flushed face.

"I never noticed how pretty your nose is, the mole makes you look elegant."

He laughs. "Not a lot of people find a mole attractive."

"Well I do." I say looking at his eyes.

Sunghoon starts getting comfortable and scoots closer to you, so much your bodies are touching and you feel each others warmth. I trap him between my arms and get closer to his face. Sunghoon looks at your face for a couple of seconds before parting lips. He starts breathing a little heavy, you can tell he's being affected by the proximity between the two of you.

You smirk noticing his reaction. You're feeling bold all of a sudden you slide a hand into his fluffy blond hair.

"I like your hair too..." you whisper.