Chapter 11

Rosaline's POV

As I lazily sat in the living room, watching some reality TV, I saw my sister come in through the window.

She looked at me with a nervous facial expression before speaking. "Hey, Rosie?"

"Yes, Kat?" I paused the television and gave my full attention to her.

"Remember when I said the turtles were real?"

"You've been saying that for two years. That's kinda hard to forget."

"Yeaaaa, well......we have to go live with them." She nervously laughed after giving her statement.

I stood up and shook my head in disappointment. "Katherine, I thought we've went over this! You've taking your obsession way too far! You need to get a grip on reality!"

"But I'm telling the truth! And I have proof!" She retorted matter-of-factly.

I sighed in aggravation while putting my hands on my hips. "Then let me see this 'proof' you've got."

"Don't freak out." Was all Kat replied with when she stepped aside of the window, and in came a giant green creature.

You know what I did? I freakin freaked out! "A t-t-turtle is in our apartment?! A huge freaking turtle! W-what no no no that's not even possible! What the fudge please tell me this is a dream, I'm dreaming, I have to be! I'm just dreaming of my sister's weird fictional obsession!"

"Rosie!" My sister groaned while covering my mouth and beginning introductions. "Rose, meet Raphael. Raph, this is my older sis, Rosaline."

He gave me a nod with a small grunt. "Yea, whatever. Just get to the packing, will ya?"

I slowly nodded my head, body still shaking from the encounter that just happened. I walked into my room which was neighboring to my sister's, and attempted to begin packing.

After ten minutes of me just sitting on my bed, still in shock, I saw my sister walk in, lugging a large black suitcase behind her.

She left it at the doorway, and sat next to me. "Did you even start packing?"

"I don't even know what to pack. I'm still trying to process that these past two years, you've been fangirling over real mutant turtles!" I responded with a sigh. "I guess I owe you an apology."

Katherine stood up and gave me a rather large smile. "It's fine, Rosie. I know I probably sounded crazy, but you really need to get packing. We're going to be living in the sewers, after all."

"Wait, what?" I furrowed my brows in confusion. "Nothing was ever said about us living in the sewers!"

Kat rolled her eyes playfully. "Did you even pay any attention to the movie?"

"I don't know...not really? It wasn't my biggest interest!"

"Just pack up...Shampoo, cloths, makeup if you're desperate. Just anything you absolutely need. Come to the living room when you're ready." She giggled a bit before leaving me to myself.

I sighed while putting a whole bunch of random stuff in my own suitcase. I put in the main necessities to cleanse a teen's body, a bunch of cloths, some random sentimental belongings, which included a family picture from five years ago. Then I put a sketchbook in there, since I like drawing. After I packed everything up, I hid a gun underneath my cloths. Hey, a sister's gotta be protective, right?

As I was about to zip up my suitcase, I remembered my pills. I grabbed my three full containers of pain killers that were hidden under my mattress, and also hid them under my cloths. I know it's stupid, but I've gotta be prepared in case something happens, and I might need them.

I shook my head as if it would help clear my mind, and hauled my large bag out of my room.

Once arriving at the living area, I saw my little sis conversing with the large turtle, named Raph or whatever, but as I looked at him, I felt...odd. His muscular arms seemed to have put me in a place of awe. The coarseness of his face seemed to intrigue me. He had a scar on his upper lip and.....well, everything overall made me almost melt on sight. Now that I see the mutant turtle in person, they're cuter than ever.

Which is wrong of me to think. I shouldn't fawn over an amphibian.

I spoke up to snap them out of their conversation. "I'm uh...ready."

"Took ya long enough." The red-clad turtle complained.

I huffed in annoyance. "Well you try processing something that you thought was fake is actually real, and then you're told to pack up cause you gotta live with them!"

"Yea, yea, calm down princess." The turtle groaned while picking up my sister's and I's bags. "Let's just go, before it gets too late."

I looked over to my sister with my eye probably twitching, and mouthed 'this guy's a jerk! Can I punch him?!' but she only returned a huge smile that was plastered on her face. "Calm down, Rosie. He's a hothead, just like you!"

"Shut up!" I stared daggers until I just ignored it and followed my sister, along with the turtle.

What has my little innocent sis gotten me into?