Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

CHLOE POV

I'm Chloe Pierce, 17, asian American. My mom is a Filipina, and I inherited most of her features. I love hanging out with my girl-friends and sit under this tree. This is the most peaceful spot in school. I have a boyfriend named Steve. He's a quarterback, I like him but doubt if I love him. Guess the only reason I'm with him is because I don't want people to think I'm gay. The new student is quite interesting though, very attractive also.

"so Mrs. Flynch asked you to aide the new student eh?" Sara asks sitting down beside me.

"yeah...sort of like that" I answered, as I send Steve a text. I groaned at the thought of him, he's so insensitive. Maybe I'm at fault, because I couldn't give him what he wants. He's been annoying me lately always asking for sex, which I obviously wouldn't give to him. Lately I realized that there is no spark when we kiss, no butterflies in my stomach, and no dizzy feeling...like the one you should have when you're in love with a person. So I keep on rejecting him and his advances on me. Or maybe I'm just emotional over these things. We are dating for about a year now. Maybe sparks, butterflies in stomach and dizzy feelings are not real and exists only in movies.

"Emily thinks...the transfer student...I mean Jamie is kinda cu- ... hey chloe! Are you ok?" Sara asks a little annoyed. "I was like talking to you girl and you were spacing out"

"I'm sorry Sara, I just have a lot of things in my head now...what was that your saying?"

"never mind...tell me whats bothering you. You know you can always talk to me. I'm your bestfriend"

"It's steve. I can't seem to sort out my feelings for him. I mean we've been dating for long now and I thought we're getting along just fine but then he started asking me to do it with him...if you know what I mean" Sara nods, motioning for me to continue. "I realized I don't love him enough to give him what he wants"

"well only you can figure out if you love him or not Chloe. If you don't love him anymore then better break up with him, co'z you're obviously wasting your time. There are lots of fish in the ocean" Sara winks at me as she started to get up.

"where you going?'"

"meeting up the girls remember? Aren't you coming?"

"nope, please tell them I can't. not today...bye girl" I waved my hand motioning for her to go.

"hmmm..." I let out a sigh and closed my eyes.

I see her eyes...brown eyes, her lovely face, her smile, her perfectly curved lips how they look soft. Her dark brown hair straight and resting just below the bra line. Her body. Very athletic. I wonder how she looks...uhm..naked. She a little bit taller than me maybe an inch. I definitely love her skin tone, her sweet scent. I wonder how it feels to kiss and cuddle her, we could be perfect together...we're both asian...we're...what the hell! Both girls...damn! What have I been thinking. You're such a perv Chloe. I laughed on the inside. I brushed off the thought and I quickly opened my eyes only to be greeted by her brown ones.

"hello! So you're awake now" she was smiling at me. I love her smile.

"uhmm...ah..yeah..obviously" I smirked.

"you're blushing, its kinda cute though"

'cute' I thought to myself...if she only knew how I was imagining her moments ago.

"how long you've been here Jamie?" I'm trying to sound annoyed

"uhmm..let see...well, long enough to hear your cute little moans" she was laughing hesterically now. I gasped at her reply. Shit*! Did I really moan...no of course not. I never imagined sex.

"oh shut up!" I frowned at her. Nudging her slightly on her arm.

"I wonder who you're thinking about or rather FANTASIZING about" she really emphasize the word 'fantasizing' I just rolled my eyes as I started to get up.

"so why are you really here?" I asked her

"uhmm...well I just thought you and I could hangout today, get to know each other better and maybe grab something to eat, but then I noticed you were sleeping so I decided to wait until you wake up...but then I heard you moa-"

I covered her mouth before she spill out the word. She was grinning like a maniac now. "fine, fine. Lets go grab some food" I held her hand pulling her. She looked at our hands then to me with a slight look of confusion, nevertheless she held on to me and we walk hand in hand towards her car. It's weird, feels like I've known her for years not to mention I have butterflies in my stomach now.