Bio: Izuku 2.0

Izuku 2

Izuku 2.0

Age: 15

Powers: Energy Manipulation

This is an android body Izuku created using his old human body with numerous animatronic parts. Having used The Mimic animatronic as a replaced skeleton, Izuku removed any organs that proved useless in this state, like the heart, lungs, stomach, liver and intestines. However he kept the important parts. He also stole a few blood packs from the hospital and injected them in his body to reactivate the muscles and with some of the Mimic's wires, connected them to any severed veins and nerves. Izuku is able to bleed but he doesn't feel any pain due to being an android. The device on his ears is an activator for his mask that he made out of the Spring Bonnie and Funtime springlock suit. Some of the parts of his body are mechanical and his hero suit is also retractable and can change into other clothing thanks to the nano tech he made, he can also take it off as well. The blood in his body revitalized the dead skin and muscles to stable capacity. Due to The Mimic's large size, the skin of his human body ripped a bit so he implanted Toy Animatronic joints in his endoskeleton and body to keep them connected and dyed them with the same color as his skin. With this new body he is able to manipulate any type of energy he comes in contact with and utilize it in many ways. 

In combat he was able to learn different styles of fighting once he learned it. Hes learned Eraserhead's, Endeavor's, Gran Torino, and most top heroes. Izuku is still able to mimic voices thanks to his Mimic endoskeleton and even has the ability to hack and connect to any device around him. In terms of physical strength, walls don't stop him and he can take brute force head on.