17.

Kris's POV

the whole band was gathered and we were at the studio to do some rehearsing before we were going on a mini tour in the nordics. We were gonna play our new song live on the tour for the first time at the tour and then at the end of it we were gonna release it on all streaming platforms.

We had decided to switch up the set list a little, not the songs but the order, for some change. We had been at the studio for a good 2 hours already and everyone was getting tired but we still wasn't fully done. We had to pause the rehearsal cause Jan had to go to the toilet and just couldn't wait for two more songs.

He had left and I saw he had also left his phone in the rehearsal space. It started vibrating like crazy and the screen of course was upwards. I was quite close to it and could see that it was Nina texting him. Bojan started to get annoyed by the sound and started walking towards the phone. I panicked and rushed to grabbed the phone. Bojan looked at me with a "what was that" look on his face. I just couldn't let him see who those messages were from and risk him start to suspect things . I know that Nina had been really pissed at Jan for telling me so now I felt guilty and just had to do everything I could to make sure no one finds out, and especially bojan.

We finished our rehearsal and we had all decided to go out.

- wait I'll text Nina and see if she'd like to come along, I haven't seen her since the photo shoot.

Bojan said and looked at everyone waiting for approval. Everyone nooded and bojan texted Nina.

- she said she'd love to come along, but can't at this second so she'll be there in about an hour.

We was now standing outside the club, and it was a surprisingly long queue outside. I mean it was only 5pm and it was just a Thursday so you wouldn't really expect a long queue, maybe there were something special that was gonna happen. I went on google to see what was going on. I saw that there was gonna be a band there today at 7. I haven't really heard their music but I think Jan has talked about them before, that guy has some weird music taste but I love him anyways.

We all got in and got ourselves a table in a corner and ordered some drinks. I saw Nina walking into the club and I went up to her straight away.

- hey I would like to talk with you if you wouldn't mind.

She nodded and I grabbed her hand to lead her out of the mass of people, and went to the backside of the club where they had a smoking area.

- so I just kinda wanted to apologize for pushing Jan to tell me about you two. I felt really bad when I heard that you two had a fight and weren't talking, I never wanted that to happen.

- don't worry about it kris, really. As long as you promise no one will find out. Like, ever.

- no of course not. I actually saved you from bojan today. Earlier when we were at the studio and you started texting Jan like crazy, Jan had went to the toilet and forgot his phone and bojan was about to go check out what was going on. But I was fast and managed to hide it.

- thank you kris I really appreciate that.

She pulled me into a hug and we both went back into the club to not make the others wonder what had happened.

————————————————————————