Part 1 = The Entrance Exam

I got up that morning, my head pounded from breaking down the night before, scared to death of what was gonna happen today. I stepped out of my warm bed, being greeted by the bright sunshine beaming down onto my lazy face. My eyes twitched as I adjusted to the brightness.

I stepped to my wardrobe and got the prepared kit out, slowly putting it on with my back arched, cracking it in the process. The outfit was blue with white bands going across it. It was smart.

I slouched downstairs and was greeted by... nobody. As always. Dad was always at work and came back at about 1 o'clock, ironically when I'm at school, so I only ever saw him in the afternoon. I didn't mind it, though.

I didn't bother with breakfast and just stepped outside and activated my Quirk. I looked at a picture of my cousin on my phone, who had a quirk called Wings. He had a set of wings that he could manipulate, sort of like Ojiro's tail.

I felt my wings appear and flew off into the horizon, my 10 foot wings swooping over houses and trees. I flew down and deactivated my quirk, my wings disappeared, your h/l h/c hair swaying as you landed. Your eyes sone in the light.

Suddenly, you felt a small tap on your shoulder. You flinched at the sudden touch and jumped backwards, bracing yourself for a hard landing, but nothing happened.

A boy with blonde spikey hair was holding you in his arms.

"Oi watch it there. You could've hurt yourself damnnit." He said, with a slight hint of anger.

"Oh! I'm so sorry," you replied, getting up and bowing, "My name is Y/N L/N!" You awkwardly exclaimed.

"Get up damnnit! Anyways my name is Katsuki, Katsuki Bakugo.