🫧Nabi's Profile🫧

Stage Name:  Eunbi

Stage Name: Eunbi

Birth Name: Joelle Miyoung Hong

Korean Name: Hong Mi-Young

Height: 5''5/ 165

Birthday/ Age: January 7, 2003 (20)

Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ethnicity: Korean

Nationality: Korean- American

Languages: English (fluent), Korean (fluent), Japanese (conversationally)

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Blood Type: A

Pronouns: (she/her)

Sexuality: Straight

MBTI: INFP

Trainee Period: HYBE 2018-2020 (2 years), SM 2021- 2023(2 years)

#Background Info:

She was born in LA and lived there until she was 15 when her family moved to Seoul for her mother's job and because of her paternal grandfather's declining health.

She is an only child.

She was a ballet dancer from the ages of 4 to 15 years old

She also plays piano, guitar, and cello.

When Miyoung moved to Korea she went to Daeil High School, one of the hardest high schools to get accepted into in South Korea.

Her parents expected her to go to a prestigious university and become a lawyer or doctor.

She had never been that close with her parents because they were always too busy for her when she was growing up and as a result, was always closer with her nannies and grandparents.

Her mother is the CEO of Olive Young and her father is a Lawyer.

She got street cast when she was with her grandma at a cafe.

When she told her parents that she wanted to become a trainee the day that she had been street cast by HYBE, they told her that she was being immature. After fighting with her parents about it they disowned and kicked her out because she had a "childish dream."

Her only family that is supportive of her career is her maternal grandmother and grandfather. They took her in after she was kicked out by her parents.

After she was kicked out she transferred to Hanlim Arts School and majored in Dance.