𝟎𝟏𝟓.

Sam quickly grabbed her sister's hands, whilst Madison held onto her girlfriend, making sure she didn't fall over the railing too. "Go get her. Get her!" Madison heard Wayne laughing with his son.

"I can't I-I can't." Tara stuttered, trying her hardest to grab onto the girls. Madison's heart hurt at the fear that spread across Tara's face.

"It's okay, It's okay." Sam tried to soothe Tara, and herself. "I can't grab on. I can't grab on." Tara cried. Ethan started slashing at Tara, clearly trying to get her to fall off. "No!" The three girls yelled.

"I've always wanted to stick something in you, Tara," Ethan yelled, making Madison scoff. "Fuck you!" Tara yelled at the boy underneath her, making him yell back the same words.

Tara tried her hardest to hold onto her sister, but the blood on Sam's hands made it extremely hard. Madison still held on tightly to Sam's waist, so she didn't fall, still crying in pain from her wounds.

Quinn walked through the door, making the three even more alert. "You guys are so fucked now!" Ethan yelled again.

Quinn looked at the girls with the widest smirk her damaged face could muster. Madison gulped in not just fear, but also pain.

This wasn't Quinn, this wasn't the girl she'd told everything to, this wasn't Quinn, the girl who'd buy her ice cream when she was having a bad day. This was something much darker than the girl Madison had grown fond of.

This wasn't Quinn, the sweet strawberry haired girl who lived with the Carpenter's.

The person in front of them was much darker, much scarier. This Quinn wanted them dead.

Madison and Sam locked eyes, both looking at the gun on the floor next to them. "Sam," Tara yelled in pain. Quinn started to drag her knife against the rusted metal bars, giving Madison an instant headache.

"Sam?" Tara yelled again, this time more sadly. "Let me go." She looked at her two sisters. They both began to protest making the youngest repeat herself.

"Yeah, let her go, Sam, come on!" Ethan yelled taunting them. "Trust me." She nodded to the knife tucked in Sam's belt. "You have to let me go." She spoke coldly, smirking at both of them.

Once Sam passed her the knife, she let go of her hand.

Once Tara had fallen to the ground, Sam and Madison turned to Quinn, holding their weapons clearly for the girl to see.

The cold look on Madison's face mirrored Quinn's. If she had to kill her to save the others, then so be it.

Once they'd heard Ethan groaning in pain, Sam tilted her head at Quinn, mocking her, not even noticing that Madison was creeping up behind the girl.

Madison raised her axe, swinging it, lodging it into the girl's back, then pulling it out, making her scream. "Looks like we've both been stabbed in the back," Madison muttered to Quinn, a single tear rolling down her face when she said it. "I-I'm, s-sorry," Quinn muttered, making Madison nod tearfully.

"Looks like you're down another brother." Sam taunted Quinn, trying to turn the attention off her crying girlfriend.

Quinn, using every last piece of strength she had, ran at the eldest Carpenter sister, resulting in a shot to the head, killing her instantly.

Madison walked back up to Sam, revealing a shocked Wayne staring at them both, anger written across his ageing face. "Always gotta shoot em' in the head." The two girls spoke in sync, making him shiver at the cold look in their eyes.

Sam went to shoot him, grunting when she realised there were no bullets left. "Oh, fuck." Sam said, before charging at the older man, shocking Madison.

They both fell over the railing, making Madison let out a scream. "Sam!?"