.Chapter 9.

THIS WILL BE THE MIRA x SHLATT AND TED CHAPTER YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!

BEFORE WE BEGIN,Spooder_ DREW THIS!!

(This drawing ISNT cannon but I love is so so so much!!)

ANYWAYS, ENJOY!!

- - - - - - - - - - -

MIRA POV:

Y/n and I were driving through the highway blasting "call me maybe" while we headed toward the city Center.

A few friends invited us to come to a new bar that had just opened up.

Y/n is the more social one of our duo but I still like to talk in small groups. This will be great, A quiet night at a local pub!

As I pulled up outside the bar, blasting music spilled into the street and flashing lights blinded passing by cars.

I sighed heavily as Y/n lead me inside by my wrist.

We found the group that invited us dancing near the drinks area to the loud pop music.

I order Y/n and I a Drink each and danced for a while before finding a less crowded area and sitting down.

I sipped my drink, humming to the music as I people-watched.

I saw people with amazing fashion, coloured, bland hair and bright makeup. This must be where "cool" people hang out.

A slow song started playing and I watched as couples and singles paired up and danced together, longing for someone to share this song with.

I sipped my drink with a huff as I felt someone tap my shoulder,

"May I have this dance?"
A tall, brunette with circle glasses asked me.

I chocked on my drink as I realised it was ted.

"*cough* o-of course!"

I took his hand and he led me to the dance floor.

I draped my arms around his neck as he placed his hands on my hips. We floated skilfully along to the music.

"You know what your doing? Hard to find people these days to know how to slow dance."
I exclaimed as I looked into his eyes.

"My mother insisted I learn all of them to be, a quote on quote 'gentle man'"
He explained with a chuckle and a smile.

"Ah, I took ballroom classes through out Highschool."
I told him, giggling as I spun us around.

"It was Mira, wasn't it?"

"That would be me."

"I've been watching you. No, that sounds creepy. I mean I have been watching you from the stage!"
He expressed in an embarrassed tone.

"No, it's fine. I mean who could resist all this?"

He gave a final laugh as the song ended. I removed my arms and curtsied.

He smiled and bowed with a final remark as we parted, whispering the last scentence.
"That was lovely, thank you Mira. Shlatt will be so jealous."

This new found confidence from my strange encounter feuld me to dance for a few more hours.

I started to feel claustrophobic in the large sea of drunk people so, I stepped outside into the back area of the bar.

I sat down at the only table out there and stopped for a breather. I just needed a few minutes away from the crowds.

Before long, I heard the bar door crack open and someone walk out. I averted my gaze as not to stare until someone sat directly next to me.

I heard the click of a lighter then smelt a large cloud of smoke.

I turned toward them and caught a glimpse of who it was.

"Don't you know that's bad for you?"

"Don't you know minding your business is courtesy? Jonathan shlatt, charmed I'm sure."

He held out his hand to me, cigarette still between his lips, blowing smoke.

"I'm well aware who you are."
I exclaimed, moving his hand away from me.

"What a coincidence, i know who you are too!!"
He expressed with a sarcastic smile.

I was barely sober enough to comprehend the sarcasm, let alone the sentence.

"Sooo, come here often?"
He asked with another puff.

"How original. No, it's a new place dumbass."

"Feisty much?"

His de-meaning comment got me angry enough to the point that I flicked the cigarette he was holding out from between his fingers.

We faced each other angrily. I starred into his eyes as his gazed softened. I'm not sure if it was the alcohol speaking but I felt so compelled toward him.

I leaned in and we kissed. He tasted like whisky and cigars. Gross but so perfect.

As our lips parted, Y/n busted through the exit door with a stumble.

"there you are! It's 2am, we gotta go home... the taxi is out the front!!"

I nodded and got up from where I was sitting. While I was being dragged away, I through up a "call me" hand sign at Shlatt.

On the taxi ride home, I had a lot to thing about. I slow danced with ted but kissed Shlatt. What was I going to do? I liked them both so much.

My drunk brain can't comprehend much right now so I gave up on the thought.

As me and Y/n stumbled out of the taxi, I realised they had WAY more drinks then me.

I knew they had Becuase when I looked at our "taxi driver" it was Charlie. Y/n in their drunken state, had texted Charlie to pick us up.

Christ they are a handful.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
HEY BINKERS!!

THIS TOOK ME 5 DAYS TO WRITE BECAUSE I KEEP GETTING EXHAUSTED AND FALLING ASLEEP!!

ITS CURRENTLY 2AM LMAO

ALSO, IM GETTING BANGS TODAY!! SO EXCITED WOOOOOOOO!!

-Binky_Banks
Words: 928